chapter 8

Luke's Point of View

When I woke up, it was only me and Alex downstairs, and I heard noise from upstairs but I wanted to stay with her.

Before long, her eyes were starting to open and I kissed her on the cheek, "Good morning beautiful" I said.

"you're so cheesy, I love it" she said.

"Good because there is a lot more where that came from." I said with a smile on my face.

"Luke we need to talk later, okay?"

"Yeah, we do" I said agreeing with her, this could be two different conversations, the conversation where I asked her to be my girlfriend, or the conversation about me leaving for tour soon.

I took her hand and kissed it, getting up and leading her upstairs. I could smell pancakes, eggs and bacon. And when I was finally up the stairs, Alex let go of my hand and we walked into the kitchen, I noticed Mrs. Clifford and I noticed that Michael and Halsey weren't even sitting next to each other at the table. What was going on?

When Alex came up, she said good morning to everyone and sat down in the middle of Michael and Calum, and I sat in the middle of Ashton and Halsey.

I whispered to Halsey, "What's going on?"

She's answered, "The Clifford's have a very strict rule again the opposite sex staying over the night."

Oh. I thought, makes sense now why she let go of my hand, she realized her parents were home.

But after Mrs. Clifford put the food on the table, she said she was heading out to go grocery shopping.

It was Sunday morning and the weekend was going by fast and I had spent it all here with Michael, Halsey and Alex, and some of it with Calum and Ashton.

Then after hearing Mrs. Clifford drive off, Alex had said "switch". I didn't know what that meant so I just sat there, just like Michael did.

Alex and Halsey had switched seats and were sitting next to me and Michael.

"So? Your moms gone? For how long?" I said.

"For about 2 hours, she literally fills this house with food that we don't eat" Alex said.

"I think the grocery store is her happy place" Michael said making everyone laugh.

"Wait, why don't we go to my place?" I say, " I mean we need to practice and we can be flirty and stuff with out hiding it." I finished.

"You're so smart" Alex said, kissing me.
"But we need to change first, we have been in these clothes since Saturday morning. So everyone change and then meet at Luke's place at 11:00."

It was 10:15, so that gave everyone more than enough time to change and get to my place.

"Everyone know where my place is, right?" I said. I knew Halsey and Alex didn't but they were probably coming with Michael so everyone said yeah.

Calum and Ashton were dropping me off at Cal's because my car was still there from Calum's party, so I had to leave with them. They got into the car and started beeping while I made sure I had my phone and keys.

When I started to head out the door, Alex followed me and kissed me goodbye.

"I miss you already" I said and she laughed and she watched me get into the car. Calum started driving and I could see that he was looking at her, and she waved to all of us.

And then Calum broke the silence, "Dude, Alex is super hot."

And I had no response.

Alex's Point of View

When I closed the door after they left, the door opened again showing my dad and my little brother.

"Hey bud, how was your playdate with Jason?"

"I told you not to call it a playdate, Alex." He said with an attitude.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry, how was your hangout session?"

"It was okay but I would of rather stayed home and slept all day." He said, while walking up the stairs, followed by my dad and then me.

"I'm going to get in the shower and then you can get in." I said to Halsey, leaving her and Michael alone for about 2 seconds before someone else walked into the kitchen.

I got in the shower and washed and conditioned my hair and when I got out I combed through it in my room, while Halsey was getting the shower. And I could hear Michael turn on the shower from the bathroom for everyone in the house. My room and my parents room were the only rooms with bathroom connected to them.

When Halsey got out, she asked to borrow a pair of my black jeans and whatever kind of shirt. It's good for her we are the sane size, so she didn't have to go home.

I closed the door and locked it so we both could change into black skinny jeans and band tees. I wasn't into all the bands Halsey or Michael were into but I had the shirts because Halsey forced me to buy them.

When we were changed, we both put foundation and lip balm on, wanting to look natural but still pretty. Halsey's wet blueish, greenish hair was so pretty and she decided on wearing black vans and a snapback, while I wore black converse and put my hair in french braids. Halsey did the braids for me and we were ready with 5 minutes to spare. Wow 40 minutes had gone by really fast.

When I knocked on Michael's door, he immediately came out and was ready to go, probably for the first time in his life.

We told my dad we were leaving and headed out the door.

I got into the driver's seat and Halsey got into the passenger's seat and Michael in the back. I guess Michael thought Halsey was sitting the back with him so he left the door open.

"Babe." Michael said.

"No" She said back.

Michael looked pretty pissed so I said, "Sit with him, it's cool if I sit alone."

So she hopped out of the front seat and slide into the back and closed the door of the black escalade, and I started driving.

"So where is Luke's house, Michael?"

He typed in the address onto his phone's GPS and it started talking. I followed everything it said to do and then I pulled to one of the prettiest houses I've ever seen. "Is this it?" I said to Michael.

Michael rolled down the window and said "yeah this is it."

A/N

THE NEW SONG JET BLACK HEART IS SO AMAZING!! MICHAEL'S SOLO IS SO AMAZING I LOVE 5SOS SO MUCH

IM WATCHING BIG BROTHER USA FROM YESTERDAY AND I LOVE JHONNY MAC SO MUCH

BUT I LOVE 5SOS SO MUCH AND MY CONCERT IS IN 5!! SEPTEMBER 2ND AHAHAHA SO EXCITED

update: 6/5/16 - lmao i was such a fetus i said i love 5sos like six times lmao but yes big brother 🔥