chapter 22

ok so before the chapter, I want to explain myself. I wanted to write more chapters for you guys but I wanted them to be meaningful and not stupid. also, my dad kept taking my laptop for work because his broke and he didn't have one also, school is so annoying and i hate it already and i've been in more less than two weeks because we had 4 days off for Jewish and Muslim holidays, I think? But I'll be more active for you guys because I love you all.

oh and long chapter because i wanna make it up to you guys for not updating and stuff.

and if luke is pissing you off, in the story and real life, comment here. *cue a hundred comments* but i don't like arzaylea at all but whatever. she is going to be in this story lol but she is going to be acting like herself. but if you don't like this idea tell me because im not here to make drama or annoy people.

Oh and I love Bryana so much so yeah, adding her too!!

alright soooo enjoy? :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Alex's Point of View

It's probably been a week since Luke broke up with me and I've been spending a lot of time with Michael, Halsey and Harry.

The tour had gone back to LA for a surprise show because there was a lot the guys had to do before continuing the tour.

I have stayed mostly in but I've heard that Luke has been out with a new girl. Which annoys me so much. Michael told me that he didn't seem as happy as he did with me, but I don't know what to believe.

I wanted to see this girl and Luke together for myself before I got really pissed off. He told me he wasn't breaking up with me for another girl but that's what it exactly sounded like.

Halsey is the only one that I believe when she tells me about how Luke is doing. I have only seen him at the concerts and backstage when we all hang out together as a group. But I'm usually in One Direction's dressing room most of the time so I don't have to see the girl that's always with Luke.

We were heading to a show and we are in a van heading to the arena, just me and Halsey. We use to go earlier so we could hear the guys sound check but I didn't want to see Luke.

When we got to the arena there was a ton of girls already there waiting in line so we went in a separate entrance. We were with Dave and he was escorting us through the back entrance.

When we finally got backstage, all the guys were talking except Luke and this other girl.

We both said goodbye to Dave as he walked past Luke and the girl and we followed him to get to the other guys.

Calum, Ashton, and Michael were standing there and when we walked up to them they got quiet.

"Where's the one direction lads?" I said, to no one in specific.

"Oh well, they are in a meeting. We were in there and then they got really mad so we had to leave." Michael says, looking up from feet and to Halsey.

Throughout this whole week, Halsey and Michael agreed to just date each other and they had been going strong, they were always together.

"Why is everyone so awkward?" I said.

"No reason." Ashton replied, looking up from his phone probably texting a girl he had meet in LA, Bryana Holly. She seemed really nice, I liked her for Ashton.The guys have met her twice so far I think, but I've only meet her once. I could tell her cared about Ash, and that's the only thing that mattered to me.

"Listen, we should all go out to eat tonight. Like all of the band not what we usually do." I said, thinking about how the 5sos boys except Luke and the one direction boys all ate dinner with me and Halsey. Luke always ate with that girl.