chapter 14

Alex's Point of View

I woke up wrapped around Luke. I turned around so I was facing him and gave him a peck on the lips. 

His eyes started to open, "Best way to wake up in the morning."

"Luke, will you just shut up." Michael said, really grumpy.

"Who killed your sunshine?" I said, then noticing that Halsey was nowhere to be found. "Michael, where is she?" I said really serious.

"She said she was meeting someone for breakfast, someone being a guy that asked her out when we got here."

"Go Halsey!" I said in my head, she was really making Michael miserable without her.

I got up out of Luke's grasp and tried to find my phone, when I found it, it was under Luke's arm.

I started to text Halsey

To: halsey

Michael is so annoyed that you went out with another guy.

Within seconds, she replies.

From: halsey

Haha good. But I never did, I just went back to our room.

I started laughing, Luke and Michael looked at me like I was crazy.

Michael didn't seem to care but Luke was interested. "What's so funny?" He said. So I showed the messages and we smiled. 

"Why is she acting like that?  I thought they really liked each other." Luke whispered to me.

"Michael being the jerk he is, told her he wanted to be single on tour at the airport when we left. That's why she was really upset at the airport." I said.

Luke understood and gave a hushed "oh".

He intertwined our fingers, "So what are we doing today?"

"I wanna see One Direction."

"Uh, are you serious?"

"I can go by myself."

"We will see them at sound check and we are hanging out before that at the arena we are playing in a couple days."

"Fine" I said, making it very clear that I was annoyed, " We should hang out with the other guys."

"I said what are we doing today."

I started to laugh, "but I don't want to hang out with you."

"So funny, but okay. I'll go talk to that cute girl at the desk" he said walking out the door .

Once he shut the door, I opened it up again to see him standing there with a smug smile on his face.

"Oh excuse me Luke, I'm just gonna go find out Harry's room number." I said, slightly pushing him out the way, he knew I was joking.

"God, I love you," He said, my heart started to race.  I don't think he realized what he said. "Oh my gosh, I didn't mean to say that, I mean it's true, I do love you but I didn't want to say it like this. You don't have to say it back."

"Uh, I love you too." I said acting like I was annoyed, almost whispering.

"Wait, what was that?" He said, confused.

"I love you too, babe." I said.

He put his hands up to my face and slowing leaned in. Finally he started kissing me and it felt different but way better than before. This was the first time I was kissing a boy that I loved. And it felt really great.

Then after he pulled away, he took my hand and started leading me to the elevator.

"Luke where are we going?"

"I'm going to take my girlfriend out to breakfast."

"I'm in my pajamas," I said when he pulled me into the elevator.

"You look perfect." He said.

"You're so cute, fine let's go."

A/N

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT COUPLE WILL HAVE DRAMAAAAA

I LOVE HALSEY SM. WHAT ABOUT YOU?