What!?! Chpt 1

" What?! You're leaving again but you just got back daddy?" I said tears forming in my eyes.

"I know I'm so, so sorry Sophia. But I have work I call when I get there bye baby girl. I love you."

" I love you too. Bye."
And just like that he's gone. My dad is a big time business man. Don't ask what he does 'cause I don't really know. All I know is he's gone ALL the time. Oh yeah so my name is Sophia Greene.  My last name's not really Greene but because I stay with my dad's best friend and his wife I legally carry around their last name. But they are NOT my
parents so no ideas okay.

Well I'm thirteen, I don't know my mother, or sisters  'cause my parents divorced right after I was born. Yeh I have sisters but I don't know anything about them only that I have them.  But any ways then my dad wanted custody of me, soo now here I am.

" Lyssa!" I yelled. Oh yeah that's one of my legal guardians. Her husbands name is Robby. And they have two daughters that are fourteen and eighteen years old. Named Jane and Mallory. Sense Jane and I are closer in age we hangout a lot. Mallory, not so much, but we're close too.

"Yes Hun? Something worong?"  She asked concerned. 

"He left again" I cried on her shoulders letting out faint sobs.
I know I know pathetic right? Well you'd be crying too if your dad was never here. EVER.

"Oh hun he has work. I know it's hard to watch him leave all the time but you are strong. Now wash up, go on to bed, and get ready for school tomorrow.

*Next Morning*

Beep beep beep

Smack

Ugh I really hate that stupid alarm.

I get out of bed still half a sleep, so I walk into my personal bathroom. Yup the joys of having a rich dad and legal guardians you get these    kind of things. 

I turn my faucet freezing cold water and splash my face. And boy did that not wake me up quick. After drying my face and applying a little makeup. I walk into my closet and grab black ripped skinny jeans, and a crop top that says 'shine' on it. Then I slipped on black gladiators.

"Morning" I shouted running down the stairs.

" Sophia you need to come sit down." Uncle Robby said.
Every one had a long face. Why?

*1 hour later*

"What!?! I'm moving to England with my mom!"

"Yes go pack you leave at four a.m. tomorrow." Uncle Robby said. All of us had tear filled eyes. Especially me, Jane, and Mallory.

"Tomorrow!!" I yelled letting a few tears slip out.

*Louis' POV*

"What!?! I have a little sister that you didn't know you were pregnant with until you gave birth to, and that dad took to L.A. with him AND on top of that she's living with me!?!" I yell at my mum still completely confused.

"Yes" she said simply.

"Ugh okay mum. I gotta go. What time does she land and what's her last name. So I can send a driver." I asked.

"Four A.M. And she goes by Greene." She said barely above a whisper.

"Okay love you mum."

"Love you too louis."

Sophia POV *a lot of packing later*

Ugh I have four suit cases and eight carryon bags. Yay me.

Time for bed. And a Long adventure.

*next morning at four a.m.*

Knock knock

"Come in" I yell. I had sweats a tank top and a jacket on with some black UGGS.

"Hey it us." My two best friends say.

"OMG Emma,Chloe! Hey." I say trying not to cry until--

"Sophia don't leave please!" Emma begged crying hard now.

" oh Em. I'll keep in contact I promise."

*a Long plane ride later*

I got off with all my bags in hand to see a man in a suit holding a sign with my name on it. I walk up to him and nod once letting him know that it was me. He took most of my bags and set them in the trunk of the car.

As soon as I got in the car my ears were filled with awful music by the one and only one direction. Oh did I mention that I hate THEN with a passion.  Mallory, Jane, Emma, and Chloe love them though but I don't.

"Uhm sorry but can you change the station? Please"
He nodded and changed it. I said a thanks and drifted off to sleep.   

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N
Ok so how was the first chapter please don't judge it I tried really hard Mkay bye

-JollyTimePopcorn