Back with....Mallory? Chapt 8

We finally left New York and are now landing. The boys won't tell me where we're at so I have to listen to music so I don't hear the pilot and when we get on/off. I have to close my eyes and be guided buy Louis. Honestly I kinda don't trust him. He might make me run into something for the fun of it.

*hour later*

"WE'ER HERE!" Louis yells so loud I can hear him over my completely turned up music.

"God dam- gosh darn it, Louis not to loud." I say covering up my potty mouth.

"Well come on then love we're at our destination." Louis say acting all smart because he used a 'big word' as he calls them.

"Where are we exactly" I ask stepping out of the car not paying attention. "I'm hungry can we-" I'm cut off by...

"SOPHIA!"

"MALLORY?" I say running to her. "Oh my god. What the actual hell?"

"Uh language young lady" I hear Liam say.

"Mellon I've missed you so much where's Jane and the others?" I say a little to fast.

"Haha their all going shopping for Jane, you know blah blah blah. Anyways come in." Mellon says.

Louis' POV

"Haha their all going shopping for Jane, you know blah blah blah. Anyways come in." Mallory says opening the front door but not before giving me a knowing look.

We all planed on coming here so we called her old guardians and asked for permission on visiting. They said yes and that they'll throw together a little gathering of her friends. So that explains the look.

We all walk in Sophia and Mallory talking until.

"SURPRISE" a group of people yell.

"Ahhh! Omg guys. You scared me." Sophia yells. "Awww! Your all they best. Em, Jay, Chloe! Ahhh I missed you." She says wiping her tears and getting attacked buy three girls.

I'm surprised when she brings then over to us and one starts to cry, one faints, and the other is screaming and crying at once. 

"Jay oh my god. Wake up. Em quit crying. Chloe stop screaming and crying. Boys help me now!" Sophia says taking care of the one who fainted.

"Lads you heard her. Harry help Sophia, Zayn, Louis screaming girl, Niall help me with the crying one." Liam orders.

I do as he demands and walk over to the little girl.

"Shh love, it's okay." I say trying to calm her down.

"I-it's just I-I love y-you      g-guys so m-much" she stutters out still crying. Of happiness..I hope.

"Okay well what's your name love. I'm guessing you already know ours." Zayn says.

She nods and laughs a little since she's finally done screaming and crying. "Chloe, my name is Chloe Conner."

"Oh that such a beautiful name. Who are your other friends?" I ask looking at the girl who was crying hug Liam and Niall, and the girl who fainted have a thumb war with Harry.

"Oh that girl over there with Liam is Emma Winston. And over there with Harry is Jane Greene, kinda sorta like Sophia's sister. Well we all are kinda I guess." She explains. 

"Oh thanks love." Zayn says then kisses her cheek then I do the same.

I guess she was so happy about the kisses because she runs away squealing.

Sophia's POV
*after the party*

The party is now over and every one is gone except for the boys and Mallory's patents. Jane is staying with Chloe and Em at Chloe's house.