Sing it again Chapt 3

I was sitting I'm my room playing my music until my jam came on 'perfect' by pink.

"Pretty pretty please
Don't you ever ever fell
Like your less than less than perfect
Pretty pretty please
If you ever ever fell
Like your nothing 
you are perfect
To me." I was singing a long until-

"Sophia that was great" Louis said with the other four behind him agreeing. "Sing it again"

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'.

"Why not that was amazing, love." Zayn said.

"Mesmerizing" Liam agreed.

"Mind blowing" Harry stated.

"I'm hungry." Niall pointed out.

"Niall we were complimenting Sophia's singing." Louis said smacking Niall on the back of the head.

"Ow! It was beautiful." Niall said rubbing his head. "Can we go eat now. I'm hungry."

"Of coarse you always are let's go order pizza so Sophia can unpack all her stuff." Liam said.

"Um guys yah this isn't all my stuff" I said and they look at me confusion written on their faces. "My aunt and uncle AKA used to be legal guardians, are shipping over my room decorations which should be in tomorrow in two big boxes. And I have ALOT of room supplies."

"Oh okay. That's cool." Liam said.

*after unpacking*

I am finally done unpacking, so my closet is halfway full of closes and shoes. And I have a little bit of decorations.

I ran down stairs to find the boys in the TV room. Harry and Zayn were fighting over the remote. I walked over and took the remote out of Zayn's hand while he wasn't paying attention. I turned on girl meets world and watched my show.

"Hey I  had that" they both said in unison "no I had that" they say in unison again.

"Well boys now I have it soo suck it up." I said with a smirk.

"Hey Sophia" Louis yelled."will you like to me El?" He asked walking into the room with a gorgeous woman beside him.

I nodded excitedly "yes" I say a little to quick.

Louis laughs at my actions and says "okay then El this is my thirteen year old sister Sophia, sophia this is El."

"Hi Sophia. Sooo, Lou told me that you have quite the vocals on ya." She said.

"No not quite" I said shaking my head.

"Well can you at least sing again so El can hear your voice." Louis pleaded.

"Fine" I said thinking of a song to sing.
"I'm gonna pick up the pieces
And build a Lego House
If things go wrong
We can knock it down
My three words have two meanings
There's one thing on my mind
And it's for you
And it not to cold in December
But I wish you'd keep me warm 'cause
I'm outta love
I'm outta touch
I'll pick you up when your getting down
and outta all the things ive done
I think I love you better now"  I sang.

"Wow what song was that? And you are really good." El said clapping her hands.

"Lego House by Ed Sheeran" I answered.

"Sing it again?" All the boy begged.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'.

Knock knock knock