Girls day, hellos, and no's Chapt 4

"Oh my, El you have to get that." Perrie said looking at the baby blue dress that Eleanor had recently put on.

"Do you guys thing Lou will like it?" She asks a little unsure.

"El I think he'll love it." Perrie answers with Dani agreeing with her.

"Well, Sophia your his sister what do you think?" She directs the question at me.

"What? Oh, well I barely know him." I answered scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh, yeah sorry. You get used to them don't worry. It'll take a while to warm up I know trust me." She reassured.

"Well honestly I think he'll love it no matter what." I say giving a knowingly smile.

"Aww thank you." She said going back into the dressing room. "Okay so girls we have like twenty bags each full of shoes and clothes, soo let's go get lunch and then our hair and nails done, yeh?" El asked walking back out and paying for the dress.

"Yeah" we all said in unison.

"Hair and nails first?" Perrie asked.

"Yeah. Sure. Sophia?" El asked with Dani agreeing.

"Sure." I said giving a slight smile.

*an hour later after hair and nails are finished*

My nails are blue with black little decorations, while the others just got plain colors. My brown wavy hair now has blond highlights. As for the others they just got their hair washed.

"Um El, Louis is technically my legal guardian, right?" I asked looking up at her while we walk to the cafe.

"He is so that means I'd he goes on your you go with." She answered smiling down at me.

"Oh so what if he gets mad about me messing with my natural hair color?"

"He won't. I promise."

"Okay El thanks"

"Sure thing babe."

We finally got to the cafe and boy am I hungry. I ordered a salad, because that is my every day lunch, and I got a tea. The others got and witches and their own drinks.

I got up to throw my trash away leaving my tea at the table with the girls.

As I was walking across the cafe to dump my trash I bumped into something.

"Oh my god watch watch it..oh I mean excuse me. Are you ok?" A boy who looked to be around my age, but bigger, asked.

"Oh umm....yeah sorry..that was my fault I-" I was saying until

"No that was my fault." He said smiling down at me. "Um hi. I'm Ashton but my friends call me Ash, you?" He ask offering a hand to help me up. 

"Sophia but you can call me Sophie or Sophe." I said taking him up on his offer.

"Um hey me and some friends, and some of our sisters' friends are handing out out over here. Wanna come?" He asked pointing at a table full of boys and girls.

"Um I'll have to ask." I said pointing at my table.

"Okay well if not can I have your number?" He asked.

"Sure" I said handing him my phone that I haven't been on in forever as he handed me his.

After inserting my number in his phone, and saving my contact as 'Soapy Shophie' I handed him back his phone as he handed me mine.

"Uh thanks text me what they answer okay?" He asked walking back to his friends.

"Okay" I said.

I walked back to my table and found them talking about their relationships.

"Hey El can I go hangout-" I was saying until I was cut off.

"Nope Louis said time to come home sorry Hun." She said popping the 'p' on 'nope'.

"Ugh okay." Said getting my phone out.

I was searching my contacts until I saw his contact. It was under 'Ash is the sexiest man alive' and I couldn't help but giggle.

Message to: 'Ash is the sexiest man alive'
Hey they said no sry ttyl x -Sophia

Message from: 'Ash is the sexiest man alive'
Okay it's all cool ttylXD -Ash

I started to giggle because of his little smiley face.

*a ride home later*

We finally got home. I am so Tories of carrying all twenty something of my bags. My arms and legs are killing so all I want is sleep.

I walked in the house, put my stuff up in my room. The girls didn't come with because they said they were just gonna drop me off and go shopping some more.

I walked down stairs to find all the boys in deep thought.

"Oh no something's wrong." I said sitting between Harry and Louis, neither of them looking at me so they didn't see my hair yet. Which I was kinda nervous about.

"What makes you say that?" Harry asked still in thought.

"Um because the only one who ever actually thinks is Liam" I say simply.

"Well we have a world tour and your coming with us. So go pack no if ands or- WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR!?!" Louis yelled causing all the boys to look up.

"Eleanor said I could get high lights. And when do we leave." I asked.

"In a week." Liam answered because Louis was still lost looking at my hair. Then next thing I know is-

"Ow Louis it's just hair don't pull it- Ow HARRY! Stop touching my hair! Now!" I yelled at the two children.

"Why'd you mess with your natural hair color?" Louis asked picking a blonde stand up.

"Because my hair is so...plain." I stated.

"But it's beautiful" Zayn said.

Wow that a lot coming from Mr. Perfect Hair. I thought.

"Thanks" Zayn said.

Oh no did I say that out loud?

"Yes" Liam said chuckling.

Ugh that is so embarrassing.

"Okay well go pack remember, World Tour?" Liam said pointing upstairs.

"No" I simply say.

"Yes" Liam says sternly.

"No"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Give me your phone."

"No no I'll pack"

"That what I thought" he said with a smirk stuck on his face.

Ugh.

A/N

How was that?
Well don't be a silent reader

Vote comment please.

-JollyTimePopcorn
💋