Dreams...

LAAAALALA ok so I heard wattpad is shutting down tomorrow :( well at least i'll be at school :D and I can come home to it :D

So here you go chapter ehhhhh??? I forget now lmao

Read on :)

*********************************************************************************

After my mom tlked with the nurse for abut and hour, she finally convinced my mom that the reason I fainted was just because of heat stoke and that I didnt need to be woke up every hour tonight. Shighing in relif *?* I packed up all my stuff since my mom wanted me to come home to rest... But I wanted to take my brother to his college dorm and possibly flirt with some college guys? I mean im 18 for gods sake!

Anyways my mom insisted I stay at home in my pj's and veg out while they go on a 8 hour drive to drop my brother off and then another 4 to go with my eldest brokther I mean ARE YOU SHITTING ME HERE?! ok... Grabbing my bag I went to my car to find it was gone! freaking out I started to hyperventalate *?* "shhhh sweetheart it's ok Dad took it home so you could drive home with me ok?" I heard my mom behinde me. My heavy breathing subsiding I nodded and walked over to my moms car and sat in the passenger seat. sighing and putting my head in my hands I closed my eyes and thought about what happened today..

1) The Matthew brothers came to our school and messed everything up

2) I keep having these..... dreams I dont know what and why but I do and it feels like that guy Caleb well I feel I know him somewhere im not just sure where....

and 3)  Caleb Matthews has screwed this school up in every way possible ... and he's starting to screw up my head...

As we pulled up into our dirveway I could see my dad loading My younger brother Tate's stuff into the car while my oldest brother who was in college, Liam stood sulking by the car door. Liam looked up from his sulk fest and saw me giving me a smile and then a confused look he asked dad something.

Dad answered him while he packed Tates last suitcase into the car. Liams face went up with shock and then rage. He started to yell "How come she gets to stay home while have to go on a 12 fucking hour drive with you guys and tate!?!" My mother looked at him worridly *?* "SHHHHH LIAM CALM YOUR VOICE!" she wispered/ yelled at him. Liam gave me a murderous glance and stommped off into the car with his head phones.

Sighing my mother came over to me and smiled. "Ok baby so there is some leftover Spagetti Tacos in there for you if you dont want the tacos thats fine there is some garlic bread too. we should be back really early tomorrow morning but your staying off of school tomorrow." I tried to protest but my mom brought her hand up cuting me off "Your father and I sould be at work but if you need anything just call us on our work phones Amma shouldn't be able to help you as she is visiting her grand daughter and her son this week.  frowning I nodded By the way Amma is our house keeper but when mom had Liam she offered to be a nanny without extra cost but my parents put up a fuss and insisted to pay her and well she's been with us ever since. We all love Amma but she can be like Satan when she wants to be...

Kissing my family goodbye and telling them I would see them tomorrow I waved to them and started screaming at them down the street "DONT FORGET TO WRITE AND OHHH TATE DONT FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!" that earned me a few funny stares from my neigbors who were watering their flowers. one little girl was staring at me all the way down the street as she sat on her back as I walked down the street. Turning around I gave her a look and bitchily said to her "What the hell are you looking at?" she started to scream and rode her bike down the sidewalk schukling I skipped the rest of the way home.

I heard some quiet chuckles coming from multiple mouths. quickly turning around I saw them standing there in all of their im- new-come-and-look-at-me glory the matthew brothers. Crossing my arms I looked at the eldest who looked at me with wonder and adoration in his eyes. "What are you all doing here?" I asked them coldly. Caleb was the one to answer " We were going to play calchio but we saw you and decide to come and talk." he said in his deep masculine voice. Shivering I nodded slowly "mmmm ok then well im going to go eat spagetti tacos and then play some C.O.D want to come?" and with that I wlaked off from them. I could hear them murmering to themselves abiut them not knowing a girl played Call of duty black ops. Snikering to myself I turned around and started walking backwards but facing them "Are you guys coming I could spare some of my spagetti tacos with you and maybe some icecream and cake?" the quickly followed me into the house.

Spooning spagetti into the taco shells I passed them to each of the boys, they stared at them with curiosity. "Guys you've never seen a spagetti taco before?" I questioned them they looked at me with wide eyes "Si tessoro we've nerver HEARD of spagetti Tacos." Caleb answered truthfully.

They all nodded sighing I started to eat mine.

*******************************************************************

ok ok I got to go to bed this should be good enough.... and long enough.... I think???

ok imma going to go to sleep now talk to you later guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xo Allie oX