My Knight in shinning armour part 2

Yo! oK i know i know im sorry for not uploading when I said I would but I promise this chapter will be long!

Ive just started highschool, its the end of the third week and..... Ive already have had homework. Joy...

And im uploading now cuz I feel bad....

********************************************************************

Caleb ended up having to push me down the stairs. Trying my best to prevent him from doing so I put all my weight on my feet, but when your defying a very muscular man who is much taller and larger than your sefl things dont end up so good...

"CALEB PUT ME THE HELL DOWN!!" I shrekied as he carried me down the stairs my face pressed into his stomach and my feet kickig his back. His answer... was a smack on my ass... nice to know he missed me that much last night. All the blood was rushing to my head so I decided to play with Caleb a little bit... Just as we were rounding the corner I reached my hand to the wall and slammed my hand onto it.

Scream out in obviously fake pain I clutched my head, Caleb imideatly twisted me around and into his arms, running down the stairs he flew onto the couch with me on his lap. He bagan to look at my head and kissed me all over my face, "Im sorry baby... im so so so sorry..."  he pleaded to me as he kissed my face all over, I couldnt contain my self. I burst out laughing, Calebs worry vanished from his eyes and a little bit of rage replaced the worry, "ANNA!!! You could have been seriously hurt!" He whined and yelled at me, I made my face fall.

His face instantly sofened, "Just dont do it again..ok anna??" He asked me, I nodded in reply and stood up. "Come on kids breakfast is ready then some last mineut packing!" Squeald Celeste all giddy because she is going home to Ethereal. Throowing my head back and groaning I followed Caleb who was pulling me by my elbow into the dinning room.

On the breakfast bar there was a plate of pancakes, that was stacked a mile high a massive plate of bacon and a bowl of eggs, tatter tots, apples, grapes, yogurt, cranberrys, pineapple, etc... Not that hungry I went for the vanilla yogurt and put some in a bowl, moving to the cranberrys I pilled them into the yogurt, grabbing some peach juice I sat down at the table beside izzy.

Spooning some yogurt into my mouth I turned to her, swallowing I asked her "You excited Iz?" she shrugged I could tell she was nervous. "Yea I guess so..." she mummbled pushing around her eggs on her plate. Suddenly she turned to me "What do you remeber most about Etereal?" she asked me quickly, I heard the table go quiet I heard Caleb stop what he was doing and stiffen. Swallowing loudly I answered her back slowly. "I dont really remeber a lot only that... I remeber the forest, we used to go running in there all the time, The garden, it was the best place to play hide and seek I remeber when I was younger, the Castle, well it was beautiful..." Izzy nodded and turned to finish her breakfast.

Suddenly feeling not as hungry as I was I excused myself and left the table. Walking upstairs I stalked towards Calebs room. Throwing open the door I went to pack up my clothes which I left on the floor from the previous night. Throwing my makeup and blowdryer into a over night bag I started muttering to myself on how inconciderate *?* Izzy was for asking me that question, she knows I remeber little bits of my past but not all of it, she knows it kills me to thinks about it.

I heard Caleb just about to come in the room untill someone stopped him "Leave her alone let her vent out" Drake mummbled to his brother, Caleb yet again lost it. "Tell your mate to  keep her mouth shut." he hissed at him "She had no right to ask Anastasia that question"  I heard Drake slunk to the wall,coiling away from Calebs wrath.

I heard Caleb stomp downstairs strip his clothes off and go for a run in wolf form. Sighing I slid down the bathroom door to the cold floor. Putting my head in my hands I started muttering nosense to myself. I closed my eyes and started to take deep breaths.

*************

I must have been there for a while because when I checked the clock that was in the bathroom it was 1:23 in the afternoon. Sighing loudly I heaved myself up off the now warm floor and walked out of the bathroom. Walking into Calebs room I found that most of the furniture in the room had been packed away. I guess I didnt hear The boys come in to clear the room out, quickly picking up my clothes that had been moved over to the side. putting my clothes in my suitcase I opened Calebs office door and walked into his office.

There sitting at the desk was Caleb, sorting out paper work, not really caring if he saw me or not I walked over behinde the desk and sat myself down on his lap.

Caleb wrapped his arms around my waist and burried his head into the back of my neck. "Im sorry for how Drakes mate acted Anna" he murmmered in my neck and lightly kissed it. I shrugged "I dont care I cant stay mad at Iz for long.." I mumbled back to him.

Caleb snorted. "I can stay mad at her for as long as I like..." sighing he kissed my neck on last time and unwrapped his arms around me to continue to do his work, with me still on his lap. "What are you working on?" I questioned him , he chuckled. "Things that have to do with politics in Ethereal tessoro, it would bore you.." nodding I leaned back into his chest and just silently watched him write in italian.

***

Caleb was finished in 5 hours that wasnt any problem for me it helped pass my time and I got to just spend some alone time with him, just talking and cuddling. It felt good. Dinner was served to everyones room as we had a early morning tomorrow as 2:30 was the time we had to get up. Great.. Climbing into bed next to a shirtless Caleb who was sitting on the bed on his phone looking over some work.

Sitting behind him I started to trail my long fingernails up down and around his back, making him shiver. "Anna" he warned but I carried on trailing my fingers up his back, his breaths were shaky as he tried to occupy himself with looking over his phone.

Kissing his shoulder and the crook of his neck trailing my fingers from his back to his muscular chest, I heard him take a sharp intake of breath. Laughing silently I continued what I was doing.

This continued for about 25 minuets which then Caleb started to moan deeply when I got my fingers near the waist band of his boxer shorts. Just as I was about to slip my hand in his shorts, a loud knock came to the door "YOU TWO SHUT IT! EVERYONE IS TRYING TO SLEEP! Jesus christ!" Ty yelled from behinde the door. Giggling at Ty Caleb rolled us over so that he was ontop and I was on the bottom.

My giggles finally subsided and I rested my arms besid my head and watched Caleb. He seemed as if he was deep in though so I didnt want to disturb him. Sometimes his face scrunched up in frustration. Using my fingers to smooth out the creases on his face he suddenly snapped back to reality. "What are you doing mi amoure?" he questioned me quietly. Sighing I replied back to him "You dont need to worry about going home tomorrow... I should be the one thats worried Caleb.."

Nodding his head he kissed my temple. "Sleep now Anastasia as tomorrow we go home..."

*****************************************

OMG im so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not uploading sooner! I had so much homework and I had forms and community hours GOODNESS! I have no life anymore any ways I hope this is a pretty long chapter!

Xo Alli oX