Masquerade

'

Hey guys gahhhhhh my chapter got deleted! I have to re write this whole thing! that sucks... BTW I have a question has anyone ever done the salt and ice challenge? did it this morning...my skin is burning.... LOL dont try it... But anyways here is the chapter... re-written... enjoy! *******************************************************************

Calebs snarls filled the hall, his wolf from stalking through the castle hallways. Servants were huddled together whimpering at the prince's sudden coldness towards them. A loud snarl errupted out of Calebs chest, his wolfs teeth bared towards the one servant who crossed his path. "Caleb thats enough! quit it!" Arthurs voice boomed off the walls. Growling lowly at his father Caleb looked at him. "Caleb enough... Anastasia is fine... just a smiple flu virus." Arthur couldnt help but chuckle at the wolfy sigh that came out of his son's mouth.

Changing to his human form, his father chucked a pair pants and a shirt at him. The servants dodged his gaze. Caleb quickly threw his pants on and threw his shirt over his head. Arthur chuckled slightly at his sons eagerness to see his mate. Caleb ended up running down the hallway, and barging through the door to the room his mate was resting in.

Anastasia looked up from her hands. She was all alone in the room. Staning in the door way was Caleb, his hair a deshevled mess and his green eyes held worry in them. Smiling at him slightly, she heard Caleb breath a sigh of relief as he quickly strided into the room and enfuldged her in his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck Anastasia breathed in her mates scent. It conforted her.

Caleb pulled her into his lap and slightly rocked her back and forth, murmmering sweet things into her ear.

 Pulling the covers back Caleb gently placed Anastasia under the covers and climbed in after her,holding her waist, he crawled in beside her...

*******

Anastasia's pov.

Waking up, I suddenyl felt my insides turn around. Throwing my hand over my mouth, I raced to the bathroom and threw up what ever was left of the food I had eaten the night before.

Cool hands pulled my hair back, and rubbed the back of my neck, in a soothing manner. Instantly I knew it was Caleb. Falling backwards so I sat on my arse, I rubbed the back of my hand across my mouth. Caleb pulled me into his lap. "Baby, whats wrong? are you feeling fine? I can call the doctor again?" he pleaded softly into my ear.

I scowled. I didnt want to disturb the doctor on a saturday morning. Shaking my head, I wipped my hand across my mouth once again. Hauling myself up, I quickly walked over to the sink and rinised my mouth out with water.

Caleb came around and stood behind me. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he gently rested his chin on my shoulder as I rubbed cool water on my face.

"Where does it hurt baby?" Caleb asked me quietly, Looking at him in the mirror, I could see he had a pained facial expression on his face. "Where does it hurt? Please baby tell me where it hurts so I can help you..." he pleaded while squeezing my abdomen. Glancing at him quickly, I had to do a double take to see if I had seen correctly.

Looking into his pained green I could see tears brimming just below his green iris. Placing my hand on his cheek, I quickly rubbed the salty liquid that ran from his eye. Smiling at him I kissed his cheek.

"Caleb nothing hurts, just a common flu virus...thats all..." he smiled back at me, placing a quick kiss on my neck just below my ear, he looked at me. "Just don't tell my brothers I was crying... OK?" he questioned me a slight smile on his face.

Giggling slightly, I nodded and pulled his white button up shirt over my shoulders and made my way downstairs. Everyone was either seated in the living room, or eating breakfast when Caleb and I both came down.