Remember...

Hey guys... OK so I have big time studying to do tomorrow... then I have an exam on thursday and on wedensday.... I have no life... But im uploading!!!!! im sorry its sooooooooooooo short but its something right? right?? right?! Pleaase dont hurt me???

Anyways here you guys go... Kind of left you in a cliff hamger last chapter...

************************************

My head was in my hands as I listened to the screaming that was going on outside the library doors.

What had happened, what went wrong...

Suddenly the library doors burst open and there stood a murderous looking Caleb, and arguing Izzy, Dante was arguing with Celeste Charolette was hamging around and they were all screaming.

"Anastasia..." Caleb hissed through his teeth. "We need to talk..... NOW!" stalking towards me he went to grab me by my wrist but I stood up and ducked away from his grasp. He growled "Now is NOT the time to play my love!" he looked like he was about to murder someone....

"MEGS! TELL HIM THERE IS NO OTHER GUY! HE IS THE FATHER OF HIS OWN CHILD!" Izzy screeched from the door way.

My eyes widened in fear.

"Anastasia come here now..." Caleb said cooly, wagging his figer at me to come to him.

"Megs! come one tell him!"

"Anastasia tell me the truth there is another man isnt there!" Drake howled at me his face red with rage.

"Megs!"

"Anastasia?!"

"ANASTASIA!"

Putting my hands over my ears I closed my eyes and opened them again, everyone was yelling.

I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head and I collapsed onto the library's carpeted floor.

*******************************

"You all shouldnt had done anything..." I heard Celeste scold someone. A few grumbles and moans was the response she got.

I fet someone gently rubbing my hand in a soothing manner, which calmed me. Opeing my eyes, I came face to face with Izzy sitting in Drakes lap, her eyes red from crying, a red handprint on Drakes left cheek, probably from Izzy, and then there was Celeste who had her arms crossed staring disapprovingly and Drake. Then there was the perso who was beside me...

It was Alexander, my brother, his face was rested on his arm and he soothingly ran his thumb up and down my hand. "Oh Anastasia! your awake!" I heard Celeste cry.

Alexanders head popped up, he looked at me and smiled, "Hey your awake!" he breathed. Nodding I sat up in the bed. Looking around the room, I saw that everyone was waiting for me to speak.

"Hey guys?" the all nodded.

"Where is Caleb?" I questioned.

They all looked at eachother nervously.

"Well.... Ummm after the incident in the library..." Izzy began, yet someone else cut in.

"Basically my cousin didnt let anyone touch you for about three quarters of an hour and when he did he went on a mini rampage and left."

Dante spat out venomously. He was standing, leaning against the door way, arms crossed and looking at me hard in the eye.

"yep... pretty much what Dante said except..." Celsete began...

Alexander snorted "No one has seen him since which was practically 8 and a half hours ago..."

*********************************************

GAH! THIS IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER SO FAR IN THE HISTORY OF THIS BOOK!

O well... next one will be super long.

I have to go now... time to study... Yayyyy.... NOT

<3

Xo Allie oX