Chapter 9

The more I spend time with Cody, the more I realize that I'm starting to like him more than just a friend. We have this connection that I can't really put into words I guess. He's like the best friend I never had. He makes me feel so secured whenever I'm around him. I know nothing bad can happen as long as we're together.

After a few weeks my first album was finally released. It has gain massive positive feedbacks. And I have gain a lot of fans since then. I noticed when I read the debate on twitter about what should my fans be called. First there's Ellienators. Then another one Little Infinities which I guess they got from my album title 'Little Infinity'. But there's one name that somehow bothered me. It's from a fan of both Greyson and me. Elliechancer. Yes, I know it's corny but that's not what's bothering me. Her following tweets.

"Hahaha. Elliechancers. I'm so funny."

"Didn't you guys know she's Greyson Chance's ex? >:)"

"I would love them to make a collab <3 <3"

The third tweet gained a lot of retweets. Then all of a sudden everyone's been tweeting me about it. But the thought of Greyson and I writing and recording a freaking song together is making me feel uncomfortable. I just don't know if I should do it.

I called Cody and told him what was happening. He said he'll be here as soon as he can but I was surprised when he came very quickly.

"Hey." He said when I opened the door.

"Hi."

"Are you okay?"

"Could be better, I guess." I looked at his eyes. He has gorgeous eyes.

"It's gonna be alright." I half smiled.

"I bought McDonalds." He said and gave me the paper bag filled with cheese burgers.

"How many did you buy?"

"Doesn't matter. I'm hungry." He smiled and came in uninvited.

"Well come in Cody." I said sarcastically. He turned around and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes and lwe both laughed.

"So about Greyson. Surely there's a 50 percent this will happen unless his or your manager make a move on this."

"So what do we do?"

"We stop it getting to your manager and same with Greyson's"

"Okay but there's this one thing. It's in the internet. And you know nothing can be erased once it's in the internet Cody."

"Uh huh I can see that." He started to look confused.

"How about we just talk to my manager?"

"Sounds like a plan." He smiled like a little kid.

So we tried figured out a way to smooth talk manager to not do the fan's request of me doing a collab with Greyson while eating lots and lots of cheeseburgers of course.

And then Cody came up with an idea.

..

"What?! What do you mean it's a great idea to do a collab with him?" I stood up with the word furious written on my face.

Yeah, Cody's idea literally sucked.

"Why? It's a good idea. He's already famous and you need this collaboration because doing collaborations with famous singers gives you more attention which means more fans and more fans means more income for us."

"So this is about getting more money?"

"Basically yes."

"I can't believe this." I whispered. Then I had an idea. "Why can't I just to a collab with Cody? I mean he's way more famous than Greyson plus I can work much better with him."

"I'm sorry but he is on his Asian tour next week didn't you remember?" Damn it. "Then I guess we've made an agreement. I will call Greyson's manager and have you two starts writing a new song next week."

I didn't say a damn word. I was so angry when I walked outside her office. That bitch. I can't believe Ellen chose her to be my manager. Cody was waiting outside the building, leaning on his car.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"She wants me to do the collab with Greyson."

"What?"

"I don't wanna repeat that Cody."

"I'm sorry."

"Please take me home."

"Okay."

Greyson's POV

I just got a call from my manager that Ellie and I are doing a collab together. Basically I already saw it coming. I checked my Twitter account this morning and everyone's been talking about it. TMZ already has a headline about us on Youtube.

"So Greyson Chance and Ellie Ann are about to do a collab together."

"Seriously?" A guy said from the corner.

"So they started dating a few years back and now their working on a song together?"

"That's bullshit if you ask me." The guy holding the plastic cup said. They all laugh after that then jumped to another topic aka Kylie Jenner's gigantic lips.

No kidding about that. Doing a collaboration with Eleanor is bullshit. But I have no choice. If I want to continue my plan to ruin her career then I have to be close to her. Oh man she won't know what hit her.

���&r@s �