Begin Again

Prologue

I let him go because it’s the only way he can live with his dreams. I let him go because nobody wants us to be together in the first place. They said he could do better. The more people hating on us, the more I thought about it. Maybe I am not good enough for him. That they’re right, he could do better.

So I did what I have to do. I broke up with him. He was about to declined the chance of a lifetime to make it in show business to stay with me. His parents hated me even more because of that. And then one time, his mother called; she wants to meet up with me. She told me if I really want to make her son happy I have to break up with him. It’s the only way. I didn’t said a word and just left. I was so confused. I don’t want to lose him. But then on our first anniversary together, he sang me this song that he wrote. It’s the first song he has even written. And it was dedicated to me. The song was not yet finished. He is still working on the second verse. But I still find it sweet and touching. The lyrics were sweet but it made me felt even guiltier.  Especially when he told me that one day, all of his dreams will come true. He said he’s declining the offer because if he didn’t he’ll be away from me and he can’t live that way. He said if he’s going to reach those dreams, I have to be there beside him.

That night I was thinking, and there I made up my mind. I’ll do what’s right. The next day…

"But I love you.” Tears started running down on his face. This might be the first time I will be seeing him cry.

“I love you too, and you know that. But, look if we keep doing this you’re going to hurt and break not just your parent’s hearts but also your fans. And I can’t live with that pain on my chest Greyson.”

“Eleanor I,” He paused for a second. He grabs my hand. “I can give up everything for you. I won’t do the album just please don’t do this to me.”

“No! Greyson it’s your dream! You’re willing to give up the fame and fortune for your family just for me? That’s messed up. Do the album please.”

“None of that matters if I don’t have you. I can do anything just ask me.”

“Really? Well then, do the album. Make your dreams come true and please leave me alone.” I let go. I walked away without saying goodbye.

The next day he left for LA to do his first album called “Hold On til’ The Night.” produced by Ellen de Generes. I am so proud of him. He finally did what he wanted to do. That gave a peace of mind that maybe what I did was not so bad after all.

I continued my studies and my passion for music. We went on our different paths now. I do not know when or if I will see him again. However, I hope that will be the last time. Because I do not want to bring back any memories of our past.  

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥      ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥    ♥  

[A/N]: If you like it do not forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE with your friends. :)