Chapter 2

"What the hell is going on?" I was shocked about what I saw. My name is trending worldwide.

"Holy shit, how did this happen?" Ritchelle asked.

"I don't know. Grace did you knew about this?"

"No, I haven't opened my twitter account for three months!" She said.

I clicked on the trend. The first thing I saw was a video of me, singing Katy Perry's latest song unconditionally.  I scrolled down to see what the people tweet about me.

"@Railey0914 Eleanor Salcedo? Isn't she the one Greyson Chance used to date?"

"@Enchancer4ever What is this bitch trending worldwide? Is she dead?" WHAT THE--?

"@SpongebobLoverz Oh so this is Eleanor Salcedo. I heard Ellen watched her cover and she liked it. I wonder why. HAHA!"

I stopped reading after that.

"What? I didn't post any covers. Who the hell disturb my completely private life this time?!"

"That would be me. " Ritchelle said.

"What? Why on earth would you post this?"

"Well I didn't post that. Grace did."

I didn't say anything. I just went to YouTube and searched for that cover. I can't believe it already has 100,000+ views and it was just posted last week.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well you wouldn't agree anyway."

"OFCOURSE I WOULDN'T AGREE! You know I never wanted to get involved with his world ever again! You said you haven't opened your twitter for three months?"

"Yeah cause it's boring. I usually on facebook now. Look I'm sorry but I know ever since we met you've always wanted to be a singer. And I'm not gonna let that Greyson to ruin your dream." Grace said as she put one hand on my shoulder.

"I just don't think I'm ready for this kind of world."

"Girl it's still the same world, the only difference is theirs has glitter." Grace added.

"Hey look on the bright side, maybe Ellen won't call you and you don't have to go to Hollywood." Ritchelle said and smiled. Then Grace gave me thumbs up.

Suddenly my dad came rushing trough the door.

"Eleanor! And she wants you to come to her show!"

I looked at Ritchelle.

"Hey, I said maybe." Ritchelle said.

"Are you sure it's Ellen de Generes? Or maybe it's just some prank caller."

"It's really her sweetie. And she will call again later to talk to you. I so excited! My baby girl is becoming a singer!" As I looked into my dad's eyes, I can really feel that he's so happy. If I don't do this, it will break him for sure.

"Alright dad." I just smiled and went back to my books.

He left without even saying a word to me.

"Hey is everything okay?" Grace asked.

"Yeah, everything's peachy." I said sarcastically.

After that everything went really silent. Even these too. We just we back to our home work. After two hours, Grace and Ritchelle left. Suddenly the phone rang.

"Oh that must be Ellen!"

"Okaay?" I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Uh Hi this is Ellen de Generes, is this Eleanor Salcedo?"

"Yes."

"Oh you see, I watched your cover of Katy Perry's Unconditionally and I was wondering if you would like to have a guest appearance on my show?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, yes I am. So?"

"Uhm." I paused. I glared at my dad. He looks so excited more excited than before.

"Okay I'll do it."

"Great! I'll see you on tomorrow."

"Wait what? Tomorrow? I have school tomorrow. Plus we don't have money to buy a plane ticket."

"Oh if that's the case I will pay for your expenses, if it's okay with your father."

"Uhm okay." I looked at my dad. "Dad, Ellen de Generes would like to talk to you." Wow, that feels weird saying it.

My dad walk towards the phone silently. I don't know what is he thinking. I sat on the couch and watched F.R.E.I.N.D.S. Man, I love these guys! This is like the funniest show ever. For the record I ship Rachel and Ross. I know it's a bit old school but what the heck.

I got too entertained that I forgot Dad was actually talking to Ellen de Generes. He put the  phone down and sat beside me.

"What happened?" I asked. He didn't answer. He didn't even look at me. "Look dad I'm sorry. It's okay if I don't make a guest appearance on her show. It's her loss."

"What? What are you talking about? She was just asking if it's okay for her to pay your expenses. The plane ticket and the hotel you will be staying in. Of course I said no."

"Really?" I was shocked. I never really thought he would decline her offer.

"Yeah. I told her that I can pay half of your expense while you're there. And you don't have to stay in a fancy hotel. You can just stay with your cousin Jennifer." I just stared at him. I wanted to yell, but I can't.  "Aww my baby girl's excited." He then hugged me. "Better start packing kiddo or you'll miss your flight tomorrow morning." He smiled and pinched my cheek.

"Tomorrow morning? I still don't have a plane ticket. Plus what on earth am I going to wear?"

"Ellen said she'll take care of it. It's a good thing we took care of your passport last year when we went on a vacation on Singapore eh?"

"So you're just gonna let some complete stranger take care of everything?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Now pack your things and go to sleep."

I didn't say anything. I just went upstairs and locked myself in my room. I was so mad. My dad actually wanted me to go. *sigh* I can't blame him. A whole week without a trouble maker like me would feel like heaven. I just grab my black suitcase and started packing.

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥      ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥    ♥ 

[A/N]: Hey guys! It's me again. Sorry about this chapter. But I promise it gets better. So watch out for the upcoming chapters =)