Chapter 4

"So what your trying to say is that instead of killing us of like everyone thinks, they assign us to task forces?" Jasmine asked Iris as they walked down a long hallway, that was supposedly going to lead them to the training room. 

"Uh huh," Iris said happily, "We're here!" she exclaimed as they walked into a large room with an assortment of weapons lined on every wall and stations were set up. 

"Where is everbody?" Jasmine asked looking around the room, it was completely empty except for Ando and Hugo who were training with katanas.

"Most of the teams are either on missions or their stationed somewhere else," Iris stated as she walked towards one of the walls. 

"Choose," she commands, Jasmine glance at the wall, their's a wide variety of swords, guns, a few bows, knives and a long staff. She snatches 5 knives and the staff from the wall and starts to wield it to get a feel for its weight. 

"Show off," Iris muttered and grabbed a bow off the wall and walked to the other side of the room, Jasmine following obediently. 

"We have to get you a costume depending on your weapons," Iris stated as she typed in a few numbers into a panel that had opened up as she had walked over to it. 

"Excuse me," Jasmine sputtered as she trailed behind her "I am not going to look like some sort of comedy act," she stated as they walked into the panel where around 10 people were sitting and drawing. 

"You won't, its just so that they can hide your identity," Iris stated as they walked past some of the drawers, "What color do you want?" 

"Um... black would be nice," Jasmine said as she stared at the screen that had appeared in front of her. 

"Full pants and full shirt?" 

"Uh...sure"

"Leather?"

"YES"

"Boots"

"Yup"

"Cape and cowl?"

"No... just a mask"

"Any symbol?"

"A crescent of the moon"

"So this is what you want?" Iris asked as a design of the costume that they had envisioned appeared in front of her. 

"Yes" Jasmine said simply as she stared at the costume in front of her, she smiled at it and siad grudgingly "I actually kinda like this whole entire costume gig,"