Chapter 9

"Wait so i'm supposed to purposely bump into him and when everyone is fixed on Kader, you sneak away and position yourself on the rooftop of a nearby building and snipe him down," Jasmine said staring wide eyed at Hugo. 

"Yup," he said as he picked up a sniper rifle and slung it over his back, "Are we good?"

"Wait what do me and Ando do?" Iris asked.

"You guys act all scared for Kader," Hugo said and grabbed a pistol. 

"What are we actors or criminals?" Ando complained looking at his armor that was hung up on a hanger in his closet. 

"Get ready, wear as much armour that is permitted and get as many weapons that you can carry but will not slow you down," Hugo said and walked out. 

*********

5 hours later 

"What is this place?" Jasmine asked as they walked through a square with Kader towards a large building.

"It doesn't matter," Kader said quickly and his steps became more hurried as he walked towards the building. 

"Oof," Jasmine said as she bumped into Kader knocking him over, Ando and Iris quickly approached him and and helped him up into a standing posistion. 

"Watch your -" Kader said and then was suddenly cut off as he fell to the ground with a thump and bullet in his head, blood pouring out in ounces. 

Half of the people screamed and started to run away at the sight of Kader dead and down on the ground. 

Jasmine kneeled down and felt for a pulse in his neck, looking up she nodded and Iris and Ando let out a huge breath of air.