Chapter 3

"We have a new recruit," Hugo said sullenly as he walked into the training room carrying an unconscious Jasmine in his arms. 

"Is she dead?" Iris asked Hugo cautiously staring at Jasmine's unresponsive figure as he laid her down on a table. 

"If she was dead why would I bring her in?" Hugo said scornfully staring at Iris, and then motioned for Ando to step forward. 

"I hit her with a tranq, can you wake her up?" Hugo asked while staring at Jasmine's small twisted face. 

"I can try but no guarantees on the fact that she will wake up," Ando said as his arm started to glow with power. 

He pressed his arm to her neck and the golden light spread from his arm to Jasmine's neck and eventually to her body till she was encased in a thin golden bubble. Jasmine eyes suddenly opened and she took a deep breath. 

"It's like in the movies when somebody suddenly comes back from the dead and they like, do the whole entire gasp thing and eye flutter" Iris stated staring at Jasmines slight figure. Hugo promptly glared at her and then went back to staring at Jasmine who was trying to sit up. 

"Where am I?" Jasmine said as looked around at the dark room that was lighted only by one light bulb.  

"Classified,"Hugo said and walked away from Jasmine and disappeared into the darkness. 

"Don't listen to him he's a huge pain and he never answers any of our questions" Iris said as she walked up and offered her a cup of coffee. 

"Thanks, is he like the leader or something?" Jasmine asked staring at the two. 

"I wish," Ando said snorting and stretched out his hand "I'm Ando and this is Iris," Ando said gesturing towards Iris who smiled and raised her hand. 

Jasmine gratefully shook it and slid off the table and looked around, the room they were in didn't have much furnishing, just a light bulb and a table. She could barely see a few feet in front of her without crashing straight into the darkness that seemed to surround them. 

"What's the other guys name?" Jasmine asked sipping coffee and looking at the Ando and Iris expectantly.

"We don't know," Iris said sheepishly and looked away while Ando gave her a shy smile and shrugged.

"Your saying that your working with some creepo who knows your names but you don't know his?" Jamsine said gaping at them while looking back and forth.

"First, I am not a creepo and second they didn't have to tell me their names, they choose too," Hugo said as he appeared from the shadows, Jasmine yelped and backed away while Ando and Iris looked down.

"Welcome to Team 4, Jasmine, " Hugo said his voice dripping with sarcasm.