Chapter 16

Jasmine felt a sudden jolt that sent her forward and if it hadn't been for the seat belt she would have fallen off and crashed to the ground.

"Go go go!" the agents started to yell as the bay door opened up and they unbuckled themselves from the seat and ran to the opening and jumped down hitting the ground.

"Team 4, you guys are the only team going inside if this works out correctly, the rest of us will be trying to destroy there supplies," the agent that was most likely in charge yelled at them.

Nodding obediently they ran towards the building while the rest of the agents ran towards several forms of machinery that could have easily destroyed over a city. Jasmine hoped they got to all of it or else they were totally screwed, for like, forever. Hugo suddenly shook her and frantically pointed at the building they were supposed to go to.

"Lets do this," Iris yelled and started to sprint towards the building a wild grin on her face. Stopping she turned around with a confused face.

"What are you waiting for?" she yelled beckoning at them to hurry up.

"One day," Ando muttered sullenly breaking into a run.

"You were on the plane?" Jasmine said gaping at Ando with amazement, how had she managed to ignore his big hulking figure?

"Am I that unattractive?" Ando said between pants while shaking his head that sent sweat flying towards her face.

"Ew ew ew," Jasmine squealed wiping her face hastily "Watch it, this hair needs time and care not a bunch of sweat,"

"To answer your question Ando yes my friend you are that unattractive," Hugo said plainly.

"Your so mean," Jasmine said as she reached the door and leaned down to look at the chains on the handle of the door.

"Did anyone bring bolt cutters with them?" Jasmine said hopefully giving them a sheepish grin.

Andos arm started to swirl with golden light and then quickly dissipated to reveal expensive looking bolt cutters.

"Um... thanks," Jasmine said and grabbed the bolt cutters and cut the chains, "Let's go,"

As they looked in they saw a huge empty room that contained 3 chairs set up king style with 2 smaller ones on each side of the much bigger posh chair, all three were currently empty with not trace of there occupants.

"Hello my girl," a voice said from across the room, a voice that was all too familiar for Jasmine.

Jasmine gasped and stumbled back while covering her mouth in shock and shaking her head several times.

"No no no no," Jasmine whispered her eyes tearing up, "Not you, I can kill everyone but you,"

"Jasmine who is this?" Hugo said throwing the man a confused look and looking back at Jasmine.

"He's my father," Jasmine said bluntly.