Chapter 14

"Our next mission will be trying to raid the Phantoms main base which is in the White sands nuclear testing," Hugo said plainly. 

"But it's still being used as a testing range," Iris stated looking at the virtual map that lay in front of them.

"Phantom's group managed to take the range,"  Hugo said softly, "They didn't take any hostages, thankfully," he muttered. 

"They have the whole range," Jasmine said gaping, Ando reached forward and closed her mouth. 

"You don't want to eat a fly do you?" he said smirking, Jasmine slapped him playfully on the shoulder and continued to gaze at map.

"Yes Jasmine they took over the whole base," Hugo said irritably. 

"Jeez you don't have to be all pissed it was just a question," Jasmine said gazing curiously at Hugo. 

"Whatever," Hugo muttered, "Remember they have fire power and we don't so we'll have to stay low, everyone we take down has to be silent," 

"When do we leave?" Jasmine asked grinning wildly. 

"Right now," Hugo said and walked away. 

"What's with him?" Jasmine questioned. 

"No idea," Iris and Ando said in unison and walked off. 

Jasmine grumbled and reluctantly followed after them pondering over what was going on in their team.