Chapter 5

"Our mission is to act like protectors of a warlord by the name of  Sabir Latif Kader, really were trying to kill him whenever we are the only bodyguards around, " Hugo stated as the team stared at a glowing panel that showed Kaders profile and criminal record. 

"Okay, where exactly are we going cause if were going on a plane, I want first class," Jasmine stated as they Hugo slashed the screen and it disappeared. 

"Reach has their own private planes for our use," Hugo stated as they walked into a large room.

"And none of us know how to fly one," Jasmine stated "right?" 

"They have pilots who will assist us," Hugo said.

"Is he like google or something?" Jasmine whispered to Iris.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was," Iris muttered darkly.

Suddenly one of the sides of the room opened up and light flooded the room to reveal a series a planes neatly lined up with people scurrying around and tending to the planes. They walked past them and stopped at a small plane whose tail opened up to let them in. 

"Please take your seats and fasten your seat belts," a voice rang out through a series of speakers. 

They fastened their seat belts and sat back as the plane started to rise and left the room flying towards the unknown. 

******

4 hours later

"Wake up!" Ando yelled into her ear and proceeded to shaking Iris viciously to wake her up. 

"Does she really deserve that?" Jasmine asked as she walked in ready for combat in her suit and weapons. 

"She won't wake up," Ando said as he kept shaking her, and glanced nervously at Jasmine and then Hugo.

"She's probably playing some sort of trick on us, she always does," Hugo stated calmly as he geared up. 

"Were assassinating someone not going to war with the world," Jasmine said staring at Hugo's excessive amount of gear and weapons. 

"Doesn't hurt to go prepared," Hugo said. 

"Guys, she's not waking up," Ando stated nervously. 

"Well, looks like I will have to get a bucket of ice to wake her up," Hugo said loudly. 

"What?! No! Please don't!!" Iris said suddenly and sat up looking around nervously. 

"Were wasting time, lets go kill this Kader dude and get out of here," Hugo said as he walked out of the plane. 

"Control freak," Jasmine muttered as she walked around him and was closely followed by Ando and Iris.