The flying suit thingy

When Peter got home from school, he went straight to the lab to work on something with Tony so Max and Steve where left alone in the kitchen baking cookies.

“Steve,” Max started, passing him the sugar, “I need to go back”

“Back where?”

“The place where my family is.”

“Are you sure that's a good idea?”

Max shrugged her shoulders. “I have to give them a funeral,” She dragged her arm across her eyes, “They deserve that. Will you, Tony and Peter come with me? I know it's a lot to ask considering you've just met me. You don't have to come, but-”

“Max, of course we'll come. We'll just have to figure out a way to get there.”

“Doesn't Tony have that flying suit thingy?”

“Yes, but-”

“Then Tony can carry you and I can carry Peter, if it's okay with him of course.”

“JARVIS, can you ask Tony and Peter to come up please.”

“Of course Mr. Rogers. Should I tell them why.”

“No, JARVIS, I’ll tell them when they get here.”

Max hugged Steve quickly. “Thank you. You don't know how much this means to me.”

“I think I have a pretty good idea”

Tony and Peter walked into the kitchen, both staring at i-pads.

“You wanted us?” Peter asked, not looking up from his i-pad.

“Yes. Max wants to go bury her family, and she wants us to go with her.”

“You don't have to if you don't want to.” Max added quickly, “I was just wondering if you would.”

“I would come with you Max, but how will we all get there?” Tony inquired.

“Well you could carry Steve in that flying suit thing you have.”

“But how am I going to get there?” Peter asked.

“I'm going to carry you, if that's okay with you.”

“What, you have super powers now?”

Max face palmed. She had forgotten Peter didn't know about her wings.

“I don't have super powers,” Max extended her wings to their full span.

“But I do have wing's.”