High-School

"Max come on" Peter pulled her towards the reception and barged through the door, scaring the poor woman at the desk to death. "C...can i help you?" She asked, getting over the initial shock.

"Yes. This is Max, my adoptive sister." He pulled her forward as if he was showing her off, "We came to get her time-table as she is new here."

"So you're the new addition to the Stark-Rogers family."  the woman smiled as she handed Max her time-table. Max nodded awkwardly, uncomfortable with people watchiong her at the best of times. And this wasn't a best time. "I'm Miss Bright. You come to me if you need anything, Okay?"

"Okay, Thanks......Miss Bright."

"That's okay dear. Off to regestration now. Go-on."

Peter held the door open for Max as they left the office. "Your in my regestration," He said, "We have Mr Fisher. This way." Peter led Max through the crowds of students and up endless flights of stairs until they finally reached room 21B. They quietly walked into the classroom and Peter sat down in his seat, leaving Max unsure of what to do.

"Max! Come sit next to me.!" Max looked towards the back of the room to see her old friend Jennifer Joy A.K.A  JJ. 

"JJ! Oh my god! HI!" Max said happily as she hugged her old best friend.

"Max your alive!!! I thought the teachers had managed to get you or something, but i swear i didn't know anything otherwise i would have told you. Why didn't tell me you had wings? How are the others? Did you find Jeff? Hey whats the matter?" She stopped talking when she saw The pain in Maxs face. "Didn;t you find Jeff?" 

"Yeah, we found him."

"Then why are you upset?"

"Because him and the others got murdered. Four months ago."

"Oh" JJ looked shocked. "I'm sorry"

Max smiled weakly at her. "It's fine, You didn't know." She turned her attention to Pete who was reading a Biology book on the front row. "Peter! Pass me your timetable." He complied and Max grinned. "JJ" she whispered "I want you to take a picture of Peters face when i tell him we're in the same classes."

"Okay" She dived into her bag whilst Max pretended to compare timetables. 

"Just as i thought"

"What is?" Peter asked with suspicion.

"We're in all of the same classes"

JJ quickly took a picture of Peters face and sniggered. "This is so going in the yearbook."