Chapter 9

------One Week Later-------

Zayn's P.O.V

Louis and I were outside just talking about life and stuff, when Harry's mum came out telling us that her and the girls have been planning Genisee a surprise birthday party. She put Louis in charge of decorations and the cake, I was in charge of the music, I mean they don't call me Dj Malik for nothing, and the girls were in charge of the food. We didn't know who would we invite so we just invited our friends kind of rude but they were famous so I don't think Gen will mind. After getting all the invitations and getting ready to mail them out Christina told us that Genisee had a boyfriend and that we should invite him so we did. When we made one last invitation for Nate the invitations were mailed out and they needed to be mailed quick because the party's Saturday and its already Thursday.

////!////Saturday////!////

Louis got the best baker in London to make Gens massive cake and believe me it was massive! We decorated the backyard into a wonderland we had lights wrapped around all the trees with lanterns hanging from the trees candles floating in the pool, it was just wonderful, and the food well the girls were to lazy to actually make the food so they just ordered a caterer. Finally everything for Genisee's party was done we just had to keep her out of the backyard, surprisingly she hasn't noticed anything so that's good.

To keep Genisee away from all the arriving guests we decided to take her roller skating,and Harry's mum would let us know when it was fine to go home.Genisee agreed with the idea so we all went and got ready.

Christina's P.O.V

We had to have Gen out of the house before the people started arriving so we decided on roller skating and Gen agreed so with that we went and got ready.

Genisee wore ripped shorts with an American flag printed tank top along with a tan sweater and a brown leather sling her heels to match. Her hair was straight with her bangs parted down the middle.

Catrina wore white shorts, a blue baggy long sleeve shirt,that she tucked in, an American flag bandanna that she wore like a headband, with some black and white chucks, and her hair in big curls.

Monae decided to go with black high wasted shorts, with a black flowery strapless shirt,which she tucked in, along with a light jean sleeveless jacket, with her white chucks. Her hair was straight and her bangs the usual.

I went with dark blue high wasted shorts, a white baggy shirt and a brown cardigan,with my moccasins. My hair was in slight curls and my make up was the usual.

We went downstairs and the boys went casual.

Louis wore a blue shirt,gray skinny's, and white vans.

Liam put on a white shirt a blue zip up sweater, some light blue skinny jeans, along with white chucks.

Harry was in his black Pink Floyd shirt some skinny's and black an white chucks.

Zayn wore a gray crew neck some dark blue skinny jeans and some gray Adidas

Niall went with a white shirt along with a burgundy sleeveless hoodie some faded blue jeans and white supras. After we got all our stuff we headed out.

When we arrived at the rollerama everyone swarmed us,mostly 13 year old girls but still, the manager led us to a bowling alley that was for birthdays but it was isolated from the other ones so it was fine.

We split into four teams. Niall and Catrina, Harry and Monae, Me and Liam, and Louis,Zayn, and Genisee. Niall and Catrina started off strong but then Louis,Zayn, and Gen took the lead. We played and were having a blast when I got a call from Harry's mum telling us it was okay to come home. So we finished our game with Louis,Zayn, and Genisee in 1st place, Niall and Catrina in second, Liam and I in 3rd and Harry and Monae in last.