Chapter 7

Christina's P.O.V

After the club Liam and I went for ice cream kinda like a date.

****FLASHBACK****

"Ohh look I think that ones open!" Liam yelled running towards the Ice cream parlor. We had been looking for an ice cream parlor for a long time and I guess, Liam found one.

"Hold on Liam my feet hurt in these heels!" He came back to where I was and bent down so I could get on his back. When we walked in the ice cream parlor nobody was there.

"Hellur?!"

"Oh sorry dears I was in the back and must not have heard you walk in. How can I help you tonight?"

As we were ordering the lady kept talking to us about her husband and how he died a few years back.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, it's just every time I see a couple it reminds me of me and my husband." She said handing Liam his ice cream

"It's fine but were not together..."

"Yet!!!!" Liam said giving me a smile making me blush.

We left the parlor and went to the park. We went on the swings and ate our ice cream.

"If I were to ask you on a date would you say yes?" Liam asked, a dumb question cause the answer was OF COURSE but I decided to play dumb too.

"It depends." I told him

He thought for a while and replied with the sweetest thing anyone's ever told me.

"Well what if it'd be a repeat of tonight but better, then I take you to the stars with one of my kisses."

I couldn't help but smile uncontrollably.

"Is that a yes?"

"Are you gonna ask the right away?"

He smiled and asked me on a date and of course I told him yes and with that we left back to Harry's mums house.

When we got home everyone was already asleep. We went up to the room I was staying in and found Catrina not there YES, she's probably asleep with Niall I saw them glancing at each other the whole night so I wonder if anything happened with them.

****OUT OF FLASHBACK****

I woke up with Liam's arms wrapped me.

"Liam wake up I'm hungry"

He gave me a grunt, which earned him a flip off the bed

"I'M UP!!!" He yelled but you could still hear the tiredness in his voice.

We went downstairs and saw Niall and Catrina in the kitchen holding hands. But when they heard us coming downstairs they separated really quick.

Niall's P.O.V

Catrina and I were having a special moment when I heard Liam and Christina come downstairs, I let go of Catrina's hands and went to the fridge. I didn't think that Christina would take it well seeing me with one of her best friends.

I looked at Catrina and she seemed so mad I had to explain to her why I let go. So I grabbed her into the leaving room and told her why I let go.

"Really Niall can't you see she's with Liam now I mean they only came downstairs together hand in hand plus nothing even happened between you guys, were together now okay and she's with Liam don't even trip!" Catrina was right me and Christina didn't even have anything together and I think her and Liam were together so why am I worrying so much?

I went into the kitchen intertwining me and Catrina's fingers. I saw Liam and Christina feeding each other the left over cheesecake from the night before when they saw us. Christina smiled big I think she was actually happy for the both of us.

"Ahhh get some Cat!" She yelled giving Catrina a wink. Catrina just smiled and blushed looking down at the floor. I grabbed her chin and kissed her making her cheeks even more red than they already were.

Catrina's P.O.V

Yes Niall and I are together, well kind of we act like a couple but we haven't actually been on a date and he didn't ask me but still!

***FLASHBACK***

It was after the club when me and Niall snuck off. We went to this old abandoned studio I'm guessing it was a dance studio cause there were bars dance pictures and a record player. I decided to play a record that was still in the player and it started to play My Girl by The Temptations.

To my surprise Niall actually new the song and started singing along. He grabbed me and we started slow dancing to the song. After a while we stopped dancing and stayed in the position we were in and then suddenly Niall leaned in and kissed me, I didn't know what to do I was shocked I just kinda stood there with my lips puckered but I didn't kiss back. He stopped and said sorry, but then I got him by surprise and kissed him back!

We kissed so passionately and full of love I didn't want to leave his grasp. But eventually I had to and when we did he picked me up and twirled me around. It was magical

We left the studio and when we got home we found Genisee laying on the kitchen counter asleep. Niall put her on the couch and escorted me upstairs to his room I told him that I should go to my room so Christina didn't worry but he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed. I think I can get used to Niall's surprises ;)

A couple minutes passed when he put the blankets over us and we just cuddled, while he said sweet things into my ear giving me soft neck kisses every so often.

***OUT OF FLASHBACK****

////!/////!/////!///!////!/

A/N

Sorry late update I had boxing class for 2 hours today -.-

This chapter is I guess how Liam and Christina got together and also how Niall and Catrina got together. Any who I'll try to update earlier tomorrow if my classes aren't 2 hours!

Vote/Comment/Share

Add to library <3

~C