Chapter 13

Niall's P.O.V

We were all at the dining table debating on what we should do today. Half of us wanted to go jet skiing and the other half wanted to go to the aquarium.

"No bitch were going to the motherfuckin aquarium!" Monae yelled at Genisee

"I'm gonna tell you this one last fucking time were going jet skiing!" Genisee yelled back

This has been going on for a while now and we haven't even gotten close to an agreement.

"Guys pipe the fuck down!" Christina yelled over the both of them," why don't we go jet skiing today and to the aquarium tomorrow?!"

"But-"

"Or we won't go anywhere at all and just go back home!"

"Mmmmm pues I guess."

After that we went and got ready.

I wore my white tank top with blue swim trunks and some flip flops

Zayn wore a white shirt along with swim trunks no shoes,with his ray bans.

Liam went shirtless with some purple swim trunks and brown sandals.

Louis wore his striped shirt with some white swim trunks and shoeless

Harry also went shirtless with his blue short swim trunks, I don't think this boy brought any regular swim trunks.!

Nate had a blue shirt and blue swim trunks with some Adidas sandals.

Catrina wore a white bikini top with blue swim shorts her hair in a bun and her aviators

Monae had on a pink bikini white sandals white ray bans and her hair in a tight ponytail.

Christina wore a black bikini top with purple bottoms,her feathered sandals, and her hair was tied back in a braid.

Genisee matched Nate with a blue bikini and the same sandals. Her hair was in a messy bun along with some brown aviators.

Sabrina had on a red polka dot bikini some red flip flops and her hair in a high ponytail.

After we were all done getting ready we left for the beach. When we arrived we looked around for our guide that was going with us on the boat. It was a man who was very short but he was really kind. He gave us some instructions on how to jet ski and then we headed out. He took us out to the middle of the ocean and asked us who was going first. We all looked at each other with questioning faces.

"Catrina you go first." I told her

"Erm yeah I guess."

Catrina's P.O.V

Oh hell no Niall wanted me to go first, I was scared as shit. But I don't want to look like a little bitch so I'll go.

The man hooked me up and helped me over on the back side of the boat. I let go of the railing and sank into the water and signaled him that I was ready. I heard the engine start and felt the rope tug a little bit, I soon was floating on the water with the wind blowing through my face. How could I be scared of this shit it was so fun I didn't want to stop, right after I said that to myself I felt the boat slow down and I was soon back in the water. Great!

The next one who got on was Christina and right away this bitch went right at it. She was doing a bunch of tricks and crazy shit like as if she's done this shit before. I looked at Monae and she was staring in front of her I looked at what she was looking at and Sabrina was flirting with Liam. I could see Monae getting madder and madder each time Sabrina touched Liam. She was all over him she was touching his muscles, stroking his hair, she even tried sitting on his lap but the boat jumped when she tried.