Chapter 11

Catrina's P.O.V

The plane finally landed which seemed like forever. We left the airport and I couldn't believe my eyes Cancun was amazing! I never thought Cancun was this amazing

"Wow" Christina said

"Yeah wow." Harry said

"So what are we doing first guys?"I asked

"Well first we have to check in to our hotel then we can go to the beach." Genisee said

Our hotel wasn't that far so we decided to walk. The hotel was beautiful, the walls in the lobby were a ocean blue, there was a marble mermaid sculpture in the middle, and better yet we got a suite. It was like a condo but better, there were three bedrooms a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, and a giant porch.

Nate and Genisee got the master bedroom since it was her birthday recently. Harry,Monae,and Louis in the second room, Christina,Liam and Sabrina in the third and Niall Catrina and Zayn slept on the pull out beds in the living room.

We then got ready to go to the beach.

Monae wore a black strapless flowery printed bikini with some black flip flops, her hair in a loose bun and her black aviators.

Genisee wore a blue bikini top with a blue tribal colored bikini bottom,her hair was french braided and she wore some ray bans.

I wore a green strapless bikini with black tribal all around it, my hair was in a high ponytail along with some green sandals.

Christina wore a white strapless bikini with strands hanging down on the top, some white sandals,her hair was pulled back, with her white heart shaped sunglasses.

Sabrina went with a black one piece that was tribal cut out, her hair was in a side braid, some pink sandals, and she went with no sunglasses. All

the boys wore swim trunks except Harry he wore a speedo and from what I could see Monae approved.

Harry's P.O.V

We made sure everybody got everything they needed blankets, towels,extra clothes and food, sunscreen,camera. We got everything we needed and headed out the door. Sabrina locked her arm in my arm and started walking with me. I looked at her strange but she didn't notice so I brushed it off and kept walking.

We made it to the beach ad it was so beautiful! The ocean was clean and actually blue you could see your feet when you got in, it was clean! We put our stuff down and everybody headed towards the water,except Sabrina and I. We decided to lay the blankets out and lay down. Sabrina then looked at me and started asking me questions.

"So Harry do you like Monae or does she like you?"

"Erm she's nice and pretty I like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me."

"Are you guys dating?"

"No....why?"

"Oh No reason." She looked away from me and had a smile on her face.

I sat up and looked at everyone having so much fun. Louis Catrina and Niall were having a water war while Nate Genisee Christina and Liam were playing chicken, and poor Zayn was in a blow up donut trying to swim.But Monae was sitting on the sand by herself, I walked over to her and sat down.

"Hey Mo what's up?"

"Hey hazz why aren't you in the water?" She asked with a sigh

"The better question is why aren't you?"

"Harry you know I can't swim!" She said

"Shit neither does Zayn but look at that bad boy go. You go Zayn!"

He looked at me and gave me a thumbs up with a determined look on his face.

The more I tried to convince Monae to get in the water the more and more she denied to get in, so the only option I had was to drag her in. I got up quickly picked her up bridal style and tarted running towards the water. She kept screaming and kicking and begging me to stop but I didn't I just kept running towards the water.

When I finally reached the water and put we down she quickly jumped on me and wrapped her arms and legs around me. I could tell she was scared beyond everything.

Monae's P.O.V

The only thing that was going through my head was,"I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die." That was it! I can't believe Harry did this he knew I couldn't and was afraid to swim. I started begging him to take me back but it didn't work the more I begged the deeper and deeper he was going in to the water.

"I'm gonna let you go now love is that alright?" He asked me softly

"No"I whimpered

But yet still he put me down I was in waist deep and my only instinct was to wrap my arm around Harry's neck holding on for dear life.

"Harry can we get a little closer to shore this is to far for me." I asked

He then took my hand and started walking back. We stopped walking when I was about knee deep that was better for me.

We were splashing around and having fun when Sabrina came in with us. I don't like her it's not that she hasn't done anything she just one of those people you know. She started flirting with Harry and jumped on his back and he just left me there and started running around with Sabrina like what the fuck hell no not on my watch.

"HARRY!!" I yelled at him and motioned for him to come towards me.

"What's up Mo?"

"Can we talk alone?!" I asked glaring at Sabrina

"Well I know when I'm not wanted somewhere-"

"Yeah your not so bye!" I said with a sarcastic smile. She rolled her eyes and went with Zayn.

"Harry I don't really like Sabrina."

"Why she's cool there's nothing wrong with her." He told me

"Yeah but have you not noticed how she's always touching you!!" I screamed at him

"Haha someone's jealous. Aren't we now haha."

"Shut up Harry but seriously I don't like her touching you like that."

"Yeah I've noticed but why are you so mad about it were not dating...."

"Well yeah -" I said looking down at my feet

"Yet." He said grabbing my chin and lifting my head up giving me a peck on the lips making me blush and my heart skip a beat. Harry gave me butterflies, no screw that he gave me baby dragons! But I wonder when he's going to make his move I hope it's soon I don't want Sabrina trying to get at him that bitch.

//!//!//!//!//!//!//!//!//!//!//!//

A/N

Late update sorry there was a rattlesnake in my backyard and it bit my dog so we had to take him to urgent vet care and yeah it was a mess. Anyway hope you like this chapter.Sorry for any mistakes /.\

Vote/Comment/Share <3

Christina~xoxo