Chapter 5

Christina's P.O.V

The flight was maybe about 11 hours long, we slept for half of the flight though so it wasn't that bad. Plus we got First Class so that was cool.

When the flight was over and we got all our bags, we walked outside and saw Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Harry's mum holding a big bright poster saying 'Welcome Home Harry'

They all ran to Harry attacking him with hugs kisses and noogies. Then when they were done Harry introduced us to them and I couldn't help but just stare into Niall's beautiful. Blue. Eyes.

"Uhm Christina it's not polite to stare..." Genisee said while nudging me

"Sorry...."I said while blushing making Niall smile.

"Hi I'm-"

"Oh I know who you are your Niall Horan from One Direction!" I said interrupting him. Making Niall giggle at my comment

After introducing ourselves we headed to Harry's mums house. Her house was so cozy I automatically felt at home when I walked through the door.

"Okay guys make yourself at home and I'll get going with dinner you can put your bags in the closet until you leave."

Niall's P.O.V

Christina couldn't stop looking at me since the minute she arrived, and I could say the same about me. I just couldn't help it she was so beautiful, her eyes, her lips, HER!!! I decided I should talk to her, but when I walked over to her I froze I couldn't talk, so I was there with my mouth open but nothing came out. She smiled gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away, my heart fluttered with her action I felt like I was in a trance. I think I'll make a move on her tonight when we all go out.

Harry's mum finished dinner and called us into the dining room. The food was amazing I couldn't stop eating it. Then she came out with a cherry cheesecake, it looked so good my mouth started drooling before I even tasted it.

When we finished dinner everyone started getting ready, the boys and I were done pretty quick.

Liam wore a plaid shirt some blue jeans and some chucks

Zayn wore a white shirt with a jean vest a beanie some dark blue skinny jeans and a pair of chucks.

Louis wore a black shirt a jacket with his sleeves rolled up, jeans, and white vans.

Harry wore his usual a shirt, blazer, skinny jeans, and chucks.

I wore a white tank top skinny jeans and my supras.

We waited a while for the girls and when they came down they looked beautiful, especially Catrina

Catrina's P.O.V

When dinner was over the boys told us to get ready cause we were going to the club.

YAY!!!

I love dressing up, so I went all out.

I had my hair in loose curls and my bangs split in the middle, I put some makeup on just for tonight, I put some eyeliner on the top of my eye some fake eyelashes blush and pink lipgloss. My dress was strapless about mid thigh length and a midnight blue color. I added some white pumps to finish off my outfit

Christina straightened her hair with her side swept bangs left out. She had her usual makeup but added some red lipstick. She wore some jeans with bows on the side, making her skin show, a black tanktop and a red vest with studs on the shoulders, to finish it off she wore red wedges.

Genisee put her hair in a bow bun with her bangs across her forehead, she wore some tights and a baby blue crop top her with her heels matching.

Monae wore a white dress that was just below her butt, her usual makeup, her hair was in tight curls, and she wore some glittery heels.

I hope Niall notices me, he's been paying all his attention to Christina which is fine but he's been my favorite since the beginning of One Direction an now that I meet him he doesn't even notice me. Well lets hope tonight makes him notice me.

When we walked downstairs the boys jaws dropped their jaws making all of us laugh, I noticed Niall staring at me, maybe tonight he will notice me.

Liam's P.O.V

The girls all looked beautiful, but the one who stood out to me the most was Christina, she looked beautiful and I just couldn't keep my eyes off her!

We arrived at the club and it was incredible! When we walked in, I automatically grabbed Christina and took her to the dance floor. We started dancing together when the Dj put on trouble by Bei Maejor and Christina started grinding on me and I followed my hips to her bum.

She was amazing me with the way she moved her hips and body the way she made me feel was amazing. I had to push her off before I did anything I'd regret. She seemed a little mad but I gave her a reassuring smile and asked her if she wanted a drink.

Zayn's P.O.V

Monae looked especially beautiful tonight. I asked if she wanted a drink and she gladly accepted, we talked in the club,or more like shouted, and found out we had a lot in common. After a couple more drinks I could tell she was drunk by the way she was talking, I mean I was a little tipsy but she was DRUNK!

She dragged me to the dance floor and started grinding on me and I couldn't help myself so I pulled her closer to me moving my hips to her rhythm. She turned around and our legs were intwined together, dancing to the music.

She put her arms around my neck and put me in the crook of her neck, and I just couldn't help my self her caramel skin was so soft and smooth I slowly put my lips against her neck and slowly sucked giving her a love bite earning a small moan from her, but she pulled me away quickly once she realized what I did.

Monae's P.O.V

Did Zayn do what I think he just did?! Oh no no no no no!!!!!I covered my neck where he had left the hickey, I ran to the bathroom to see how bad it was and man was it bad! It looked like someone bashed me in the neck with a hammer it was big and red and just OMG how could I let him do that!

What will Harry think?!

I walked out of the bathroom and ran right out of the club, I couldn't let Harry see me like this I have to go back to the house.

I quickly got a cab and ran into the house, I changed and tried every homemade remedy I knew to get rid of this hickey. They kind of worked but it was still noticeable so I went to the pharmacy to get some concealer, and it worked! Thank Jesus!! I stayed home with Harry's mum watching old Disney movies until everybody got home, which was around 1, when Harry walked in he looked furious and called me into his room.

Harry's P.O.V

I saw everything from when Monae started grinding on Zayn till she left the club. I wanted to beat the shit out of Zayn, but I couldn't cause me and Monae aren't dating, so it'd seem like I had feelings for her which I don't! Right?

When I got home I called Monae into my room to talk to her about what happened in the club. When she entered my room I knew she had covered it by how lighter her skin was in that certain part of her neck. I started talking to her about the situation and then one thing led to another and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ahhh cliff hanger >:) short chapter sorry if it doesn't make sense or if its confusing :(

Vote/Comment/Share

Kisses :*

~C