Chapter 6

Monae's P.O.V

I walked into Harry's room, scared with the way he called me. He started talking about me and Zayn and his voice was getting louder and louder and soon enough he was yelling at me! Then he grabbed my wrists,really tight, pulled me closer to him and planted a kiss on me.

I was shocked I never expected Harry, my best friend, to kiss me like this! So passionately, so slowly and so wonderful he let go of my wrists and squeezed my butt signaling for me to jump. I put my legs around his waist and kissed him, his lips were rough yet so soft.

But it just didn't seem right to kiss my best friend, i felt the sparks and everything just like in the movies and I wanted to continue but what if we did get together but didn't work out? What if we get together and 6 months from now we don't feel the same. I put my legs down from his waist and removed our lips.

"I have to pee!" I said while running out of his room, it was the only excuse I thought of at the moment. I just had to get out of there without sounding rude.

I ran to the bathroom and rinsed my face with water to clear my mind. I can't believe that just happened! I think I should go to sleep and see what happens in the morning, and with that I went to my room and fell asleep.

Harry's P.O.V

I just couldn't help myself, the way Monae looked was intoxicating, and I just couldn't let Zayn have her, because I had to have her. When I kissed her I was surprised that she kissed back, I felt the sparks that everyone talks about in the movies, it was the best kiss I've ever had Ive never felt anything like it.

But I guess Monae didn't feel the same because she pulled away and ran to the bathroom but she never came back.? What if I just ruined our whole friendship over my stupid fucking hormones..!

I changed into some sweats and a Tshirt and went for a walk to let off some steam.

"God why am I so bloody stupid!!!" I screamed out

"Why do I even care, it's not like she's tied down to me she can be with whoever she wants whether its me she wants to be with or not!" I said to myself sitting down on a park bench

"That all depends on how special she is to you, if she really means that much to you then don't stop trying." A voice said

"But what if she doesn't feel the same and everything was just a big fat mistake, she may not even have feelings for me!" I said back

"Why don't you tell me what happened so I can help you better." The voice said coming out of the shadows. She was tall but not too tall, she had curly hair, and her makeup was rather dark she had what I think is called raccoon eyes with some gold eyeshadow. She looked nice and she already had kinda helped me with the problem so why not just tell her the whole story.

As I was telling her the story she got closer and closer until we were almost touching.

"Erm what are you doing?"

"Oh well it's like really cold out and yeah."

She started stroking my chest with one finger, making me a little uncomfortable so I stood up really fast. I should get home before she does anything else.

"Well I have to go sorry thanks for everything, oh I never got your name love?"

"Sabrina you should call me sometime." She said with a smile, handing me her number, and then walking away. She was kinda creeping me out but she was nice enough to not make her to creepy.

It was already really late so I decided maybe it was time to go home. When I got home everyone was asleep, well not everyone I think Niall was sleep eating. That silly boy. I went upstairs and laid in bed just thinking of what Monae might say in the morning, what if she doesn't wanna be friends anymore, what if she wants to be more than friends, what if.... HARRY STOP!

I stopped my train of thoughts because I didn't wanna get to carried away, so I stopped thinking about what the day will bring tomorrow and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N

Short chapter I just wrote something cause I needed an update sorry for any mistakes, and this was more of a Harry and Monae chapter but yeah

Vote/Comment/Share

~C