♕six♕

"Fuck you bitch get away from me now!" She pushed me and I tripped and hit my head against a rock. The last thing I heard was a gasp and then everything went black.

"BETHANY BETHANY WAKE UP!"

I quickly shoot my eyes open and sat up. Ugh that dream again. I rubbed my eyes and got my phone.

Kendall: r u okay? Sorry for being drunk
Ashley: Bethany text me when you wake up
Sierra: text me

I didn't felt like texting them back cause I'm just too lazy. I got out of bed and head straight for the kitchen.

"Mom?" "Dad?" Gone like always. I honestly hate my life. I went to the fridge and got out some yogurt and fruits.

When I was about to eat there was a knock on the door. Great prefect timing. I groaned and walked towards the door and opened it.

It revealed Gina and Cameron. "Hey Mrs. Dallas is everything okay?" "Yes I just have to go to my appointment and do you mind if Cameron stay here?"

"Errr not at all." "Thank you now Cameron don't do anything alright?" "Mom! I'm not five and why can't I stay home or go to my friends?! You let Sierra do that!"

I stood there awkwardly while they were auguring. "Cameron your staying here with Bethany. I hope you don't mind Bethany." "No not at all." I lied forcing a smile.

"Great Cameron I'll be back at 6." "Whatever." He said while walking into my house. Rude much. "CAMERON YOUR MANNERS! I'm sorry about him." "No it's ok."

After we said goodbye I closed the door and walked into the living room to see Cameron sitting there with his head in his hand.

Awww now I actually kinda feel a little bad for him. "I'm not happy also with you being here." "Shut up Mota."

I rolled my eyes and sat on the opposite end of the couch. "Can you pass me the remote control?" "No." "Cameron it's right next to you." "So? Don't be a lazy ass and not get it."

I groaned and stretched my arm so I got reach the table. After I got it I turned on American Horror Story.

We watched it for about a few hours occasionally going up to get something or use the bathroom. The front door opened and my mom came looking really mad.

"Mom you okay?" She just looked at me and walked upstairs. "Mom?" She still didn't respond. I got a bit worried and walked upstairs to her room.

I knocked on the door twice but she didn't answer. Knowing weather if it was locked or not I twisted the door knob and the door opened.

I saw my mom looking out the window. Well alright then. "Mom? Are you okay?" "Who told you to come in?" "Uh well I was just checking up on you." "I don't need checking up now leave." "Mom what's wrong? You came home looking really mad."

"That's none of your business Bethany." She said trying not to explode. "Actually yes it is your my mom I need to know what's going on." She quickly turned towards me. She looked awful. Not trying to sound mean.

"I said that's none of your business." "Mom! You've been hiding everything away from us for the past couple of months! What's going on!?" "Bethany Noel Mota! I said that's none of your business why can't you learn and not go into people's business! Your so worthless sometimes."

"W what?" "Oh my god Bethany I didn't." "No."
I walked out the door and downstairs with tear filling my eyes.

I sat down on the couch break down crying. I know that's really stupid and embarrassing to cry in front of someone you hate but I couldn't hold it in.

Cameron's POV:
All I heard was yelling and then she came down crying. I'm not that type of person to comfort someone. "Are you ok?" "Yea I'm fine."

I don't get it when girls just don't say their true feelings like just say them. "Well okay it's about time for me to go home so bye." "I thought your moms picking you up." "She was."

I got up and walked towards the door. "Wait Cameron!" I groaned and turned towards here. "What?" "Can I please stay at your house for a few days?" "Why?" "Because I just don't want to be here and trust me I won't bother you." "Fine."

"Thank you! I have to get some clothing." Hold on did she just say thank you to me? I waited for her and sat on the couch.

After a few minutes she came out with a backpack. "Okay I'm ready." I nodded and opened the door.

The walk took about 5 minutes which was awkward. When we got to the house I opened the door to see Sierra and her boyfriend making out.