♕four♕

Beth POV:
I woke up and looked around. Where am I? Oh right the sleepover. Nothing really exciting happened during the sleepover just girl stuff.
I turned around to see Sierra, Kendall and Ashley asleep.

I smirked and a cup of cold water and poured it on them. "WTF?! BETHANY!" "Sorry but hey good morning time for school." "Ass." Kendall muttered and got up.

I put on some clothes that Sierra lend me cause you know stupid Bethany forgot to bring cloths. After we all got ready Sierra drove us to school.

We pulled into the school parking lot and saw Cameron and Lia kissing. Gross much. Lia is the slut of the school(don't get me wrong but I love Lia but I just needed someone to play the slut without it having to be Madison again cause I used her in my other story okay bye.)

"Ewww am I really seeing my brother kissing the slut of the school?" "Isn't he the fuck boy of the school?" I asked. "No he's behind Sam."
"Right him."

I never really talked to Sammy but I knew he was a fuck boy. Why are all cute guys fuck boys? I just don't get it.

We all walked out and had to say bye to Sierra since she's a grade above us. Lia saw me and smirked at me. "I'm stealing your man." "I don't even like him I hate him so take him all you want and disgusting." I said while walking away.

We walked to our locker and I put my books in. Someone walked up to us and shut my locker. Rude much. I looked up and saw no other than Samuel Wilkinson. "What?" "Nothing just wondering if you want to hang out later." He said smirking. "Sorry but I don't hang out with fûck boys."

"You hang out with Cameron." "More like forced to." "Come on a sexy girl like you." "Don't call me that." "Babygirl." "Or that."

Kendall and Ashely were getting uncomfortable. "Could you leave your making us uncomfortable." He smirked than left. Idiot.

I saw Matt walked in and I smiled. "MATT!" I yelled making everyone look at me. I didn't care though. I ran up to him and hugged him. He was on a trip for 2 months so I didn't get to see him.

"Hey Beth." I pulled away and we both walked to my locker. "Hey Matt." Kendall said while looking down. I always knew Kendall liked him. "Hey Kendall." I smirked than pushed Kendall towards Matt. "Beth what the heck?" "Nothing."

The bell rang and me and Ashely went to our first period. "CHILDREN SIT DOWN!" We all quickly got to our seat. You don't know how mean and scary Mr. Johnson could get(random name).

After going though 7 hours of hell I went home and my mom was on her phone talking to someone.

"Yes thank you." She said while hanging up. "Mom who was that?" I said taking a bite of my apple. "My boss." "Oh."

I went up to my room and played on my phone. Typical teenagers. I got a text from Lia?!

Lia: hey
Beth: how did you get my number?
Lia: we worked on a project remember?
Beth: oh what?
Lia: just wondering if you want to go to my party tomorrow night
Beth: why would you invite me?
Lia: I'm inviting the whole school
Beth: oh okay well I'll see what my friend says
Lia: great see u tomorrow
Beth: why are you suddenly acting so nice to me?
Lia: why I can't?
Beth: er bye
Lia: bye

Weird. I group chatted Ashley, Kendall and Sierra.

Beth: you guys going to Lia's party?
Kendall: I was going to ask you that
Ashley: I guess so
Sierra: yea I have nothing to do anyways
Beth: okay
Kendall: I'll pick you guys up
Beth: okay bye
Kendall: bye
Sierra: bye
Ashley: bye

I took a shower and ate dinner afterwards.