♕three♕

Beth POV:
Today is the day I dread. I have to hang out with Cameron. Why mom just why.

"Bethany honey are you ready yet?" "No! I just woke up!" "Get ready Cameron's gonna be here soon."

I groaned and dragged myself out of bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I didn't bother to put on makeup because for real who am I trying to impress? Not him. Plus I was just plain lazy.

I walked to my closet and picked out an outfit to wear. I picked out an white dress with a floral kimono and some brown sandals(outfit above).

I braided my hair in a fishtail and put on the brown sandals.

"Bethany come on!" "Okay mom." I groaned than grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I saw Cameron on the doorway on his phone.

Once he saw me he looked up at me and rolled his eyes. "Bitch." I mouthed.

"Alright you guys have fun." "Bye mom love you." "Love you too."

We both walked out the door without talking to each other. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You really think I'm going to hang out with you?" "And you really thing I'm wanting to hang out with you?"

I got into his car and shut the door. "Okay where do you want to be dropped off?" "Huh?" "I told you I'm not hanging out with you." "Ugh fine the mall."

He started driving towards the mall direction. The car ride was awfully silence. "Okay bye." He said pulling up to the malls entrance.

I did bother saying bye back and walked out. Once I got inside I started roaming around the mall. I felt like getting some Starbucks.

I ordered an cotton candy frappe. As I was walking to Pacsun an questions strucked me. How the hell am I suppose to get home?

I groaned and called Cameron. "What?" "Come pick me up." "Why?" "Because my mom still thinks we're hanging out." "No." "Yes." "No." "Please." "No." "I'll tell your mom." "Fine." "Okay bye." "Whatever."

I waited outside for Cameron. I saw his car pull up and I got inside. I saw an blonde haired girl in the passenger seat. "Uh who is she?" She said while chewing her gum. "Wow really you brought a girl with you how nice." I said while rolling my eyes.

At like every freaking red light they would make out with each other which was disgusting. "Can you guys stop." "Bitch your just jealous." "Jealous of what him? I hate him. Only sluts would date him he's a totally fuck boy." "Whatever."

Cameron dropped her off and drove me to his place since I'm having a sleepover with Sierra.

Sorry this was so short.