♕eleven♕

Beth POV:
Once we got to Cameron's house he opened the door and carried me to the kitchen. He set me on the counter and went to the bathroom to get something.

I was still shaking really badly and sobbing. I can't believe that actually happened. I should've just been a good girl and took the long way home.

Once Cameron came out he had a towel in his hand and walked towards me. He handed me the down and I took it.

"You ok?"

I nodded even though I wasn't.

I didn't want to look weak in front of him but I already had so what's the damn point now?

I suddenly just let all my emotions out and burst out crying. I buried my face in my hands as I cried. I've been such a bitch lately especially to my mom and I regret everything I said to her that day.

"Bethany."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Everything, I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you."

I heard him sigh as he placed his hand on top of mines.

"Don't be."

"Don't you hate me for doing that? I mean you already do."

"I never said I hated you."

"Well I don't need you to say you hate me to figure out that you hate me."

"Bethany stop."

"I can't! I'm being a bitch to everyone lately. And I hate myself for-"

I didn't get to finish what I was saying after I felt a pair of lips on mines.

It took me a few seconds to process what was going on. I kissed back for who knows why. I know I should be pushing him away by now, but something just felt right.

Soon this turned into a make out session. He carried me off the kitchen counter and up to his room.

He walked over to his bed and placed me down as he hover on top of me without breaking the kiss.

"Cameron." I said while stopping the kiss.

He looked me in the eyes and placed his lips on mines again.

I mentally sighed and kissed back. His hand traveled to my shirt unbuttoning it.

"Cameron." I said again stopping him.

He sighed than sat up running his fingers though his hair.

I sat up next to him and looked at him.

"I'm sorry, I should've stopped when you first told me to."

"It's ok." I said in a quiet voice.

We sat like that for five minutes until he broke the silence.

"I think we should go to sleep."

I nodded. I needed some sleep after today. I got up and walked towards the door. But before I could Cameron grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Where are you going?"

"To my room where else?"

"I'm not letting you sleep alone after what happened."

"You don't have to worry about me."

"So your telling me your not gonna wake up in the middle of the night screaming because of a nightmare?"

Damn he's right.

I sighed and looked at him.

"Fine."

We both walked to his bed me taking the left side.

"Do you have anything I can change into?"

He took off his t shirt and tossed me it.

"Thanks." I muttered.

I went to his bathroom and changed into the shirt. Shit I don't have any pants. Great.

The dress was kinda like a dress on me so i guess it was fine.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Cameron shirtless. Oh my god.

"Aren't you gonna put a shirt on?"

"Why is it bothering you?" He said smirking.

Such a fuckboy.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bed. I laid down and pull the covers over. The light filling the rooms suddenly changed to darkness.

I felt the bed shift as Cameron got on. I turned over and looked at him. I could barley see him though.

I felt him pull me to his chest as he put an arm around me. I didn't complain because I was too tried and I didn't want to argue with him tonight.

THEY KISSSSSSSSSSSSEEEDDDDD. K bye love you guys -H