6: Little 'secret'

A/N ; I was listening to the song control by Halsey when I was writing this, it's a great song and goes well with this chapter :)

"Zoe I'm telling you! We really are twins, and we need to get him out of there!" I yell.

It's the next day, Stan and I decided yesterday to not tell Sally about our little discovery but I couldn't keep it from Zoe if our plan was going to run smoothly.

"But Steph! We need to completely confirm it before we do anything drastic!" Zoe tells me.

"Zoeeee!" I wail as I throw myself onto the couch.

I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and called Betty, the carer at my old children's home.

I explained my predicament and she told me that she would look into it for me, but might not get answers for up to a week.

I groaned, but I supposed it's better than no answers at all.

The week goes by very slowly, this time I can't wait to get back to see Stan!

When Sunday finally rolls around, I go straight into the house and say an unwilling hello to Sally, and a slightly nicer goodbye to Steve as I charge up the stairs to find Stan.

But when I get upstairs to Stan's room, he's not there. He's not the only thing missing; all of his furniture and stuff is gone. It's an empty room.

I run back downstairs to see Sally locking the door and Steve holding a roll of duct tape and rope.

"What's happening?!" I yell. "WHERES STAN?"

"Oh little Stanley?" Sally snarls. "You don't need to worry about him."

She pushes me backwards and I stumble to the floor, on my back.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I try and get up.

Steve pushes me back to the floor.

"We know you what you and little Stanley have been talking about. We know your little 'secret', and now we have you." Sally growls.

Finally it clicks. They've done something to Stan. And they're probably about to do something similar to me.