23

Reggie.

Smack! My mamma back handed my ass.
"Boy wtf is wrong with you u don't hit on no female i raised u better than that"
"Mama i know and I'm sorry but i just got angry at her but when i hit her i felt bad asl cause it reminded me if when pops used to hit u ." My dad was a drunk addict and he used to come home high asl and beat tf outta my og but i shot him and now i havent seen him since and that was 10 years ago. I looked over at my mama with tears running down her face
"Baby u need to make things right with her cause she still loves u and vice versa but if u ever EVER put yo hands on a girl again i will kill u understand? "Yes ma "

Kyra
When i saw polo at Chipotle i was expecting to see reggie too,but I'm glad i didn't. He hit me after he cheated on me and got a baby on the way. Idk if i can forgive him for that. I love him but i will buss a cap in that ass before i let him beat on me. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing persian rugs by jaqueese

Ooh when we fucking
I be catching chills
Im licking on you i want you to feel
Can u feel me bae can u fell me babe
It was reggie
I declined it because 1. I was irritated 2.im not talking to him we are not together and its over but i guess im going to text him and tell him.

M:reggie its over i dont love u anymore and u put your hands on me. My friendship with polo will not change.

Mybabyreggie: baby don't say that i told u im sorry please i love u you are the reason i breathe everyday please dont do this.
M: its done im done

He texted back but i didnt read it i simply changed his contact name from mybabyreggie to reggie.

I threw my phone on the floor and cried my self to sleep.

Janasia

Today is the day that my mommy and daddy aniversary they are having a big dinner at grand lux and im inviting kk. My mama wanted me to invite polo but um.... yea things still akward but I really did want him to go so I called him.

Phone convo

Polo: hello
M:hey
Polo:Wassup
M:look ik u probably mad at me and all and u have your reasons but I just called to see if you wanted to go with Me and kk to my parents anniversary dinner at grand lux tonight my mama want u there.

Polo: I'm not mad I just want to know yo reason for it but we will talk about it later and Yea i want to go can Reggie come.

At first I hesitated but my daddy do love polo and Reggie like their own so why not but I know my bff gone kill me.
M: Yea but make sure he not on that with Kyra cause this time I will shoot him

Polo:lol ok baby see u there
M:see u bye
Click
I texted Kyra and told her the time to be ready and I took a quick shower and put on my high waist joe jeans and a flower button up with my brown minetonkas. I flat ironed my hair bone straight and told Kyra to wear the same thing. Then I put on a little Mac,gatherd my things and left to pick up Kyra.... Let's see how this goes.