33

Teesha
So I just got my hair done at Reggie ex girl mama shop and to surprise i seen that bitch jay polo ex girl. I was never pregnant I lied because I wanted Reggie to be mines now he dead I plan on getting revenge on Kyra she will pay for killing my man. Tonight me and my Lil boo Rico going to Onex he throwing polo a birthday bash. Rico don't know about my plan and he doesn't need too.

Janasia
So I'm driving to Kyra house to meet her and jaquez so we can go . when I got there they was all ready so we just drove in His car. When we pulled up it was a banner outside that said happy birthday but didn't have a name so I just ignored it. Me and kk entered the club looking fine as hell and jaquez behind us. He told me that his homie was coming to keep me company . His name was Mikey. I saw him on Instagram and he a little cute . Me and Kyra was dancing on each other when they played gotti 48 bars ft fabulous brat. This was our song we got in gangster mode
ray bands like I'm L.A can't see you but you see me wanna know me wanna be me watching me like I'm on TV free nine I yell it daily have yo bitch working for me I'm the boss so she work for me and I take over chiraq and get shot right back if its a problem tell her come see me cause its nothing for her to whacked have brat pull ya wig back ain't no money problem over here we eating good over here and if you disrespect my brat we gone show up at yo door mat gang!
We was too in the song when the music cut off and somebody grabbed the mic "wassup everybody I'm your host Rico and I want to make a shout out to the birthday boy himself my bro polo"
My face went blank and Kyra body stiffened next to me I looked at her "I'm sorry I didn't know it was his party I promise" she said I just looked away and looked at the stage then me and him locked eyes. I quickly looked away then jaquez tapped me to tell me Mikey here.

Polo
When I saw Janasia at my party I thought it was faith ,god giving me another chance at her. We locked eyes for half a second then some nigga tapped her and told her something and walked away THEN another nigga walked up to her and have her a hug with his hands centimeters from her ass. I was heated but I calmed down. Rico organized a thrown for me to sit in in the VIP section. Where i sat I could see kk,jay and them two Niggas perfectly. Rico came up to me with a female on his arm she looked real familiar. "Polo I want you to meet tionna my girl but you can call her teesha"......