29

Polo
Aye wassup yall im 19 now and a nigga birthday this Saturday but ion feel like celebrating. These past 2 years i been feeling like shit. After that day at the hospital with jay i Haven't talked to no hoes period. I lost the best thing that ever happened to me. Wtf was i thinking i knew she never fucked reggie it was just the pain that i lost a baby. If i wasn't such a fuckboy i would've had a son or daughter by now. But anyways my homie rico tryna throw me a big birthday bash at some club called onex. I told him im down for it so now i got 2 days to prepare for it. Im on my way to gucci now to get me some shoes for my party.

Jay
"There u go all done gome back in 2 weeks so i can give u a edge up" i said running my hands throught the womans honey tips .
"Omg thank you i look gorgeous i most definitely will " she said looking in a mirror she handed me $175 and then left. "Looks like she loved her hair " kk momma said coming from the back room "yea she did but i got to go to work at gucci so im going to see u later mama and if kk come tell her to call me " i said i walked out and got in my grey and white range rover i plugged my iPhone 6 plus to the aux cord and amy favorite beyonce song dangerously in love blasted through the speakers as i sang along
I am in love with you
You set me free
I can't do this thing
Called life without you here with me
Cause im dangerously in love with you
I'll never leave
Just keep lovin me.......

Just as i stopped at a red light i started thinking maybe a boyfriend isnt bad right now. I can't use the excuse that i dont have my self together and i dont have time for a boyfriend but that would be a lie. I got my shit together 2 jobs a house a car beauty and brains so why not. I pulled up to gucci and put on my name tag a brushed my long 24 Peruvian side part then got out and went inside.

Polo
After i stopped at McDonald's i headed over to gucci as i walked it i saw a woman bending over with a pink jogging suit on and some pink bow uggs she looked bad from the back so i decided to talk to her "excuse me" i tapped her shoulder she stood up and turned around smiling her smile quickly faded when she saw it was me it was .... janasia
"Yes how may i help you" she said
"Hey jay who you doin?"
"Um i dont know who jay is but sean my name is janasia "
"Jay im sorry about that day in the hospital i let the anger of you loosing the baby get to me-"
"Sean stop I'm over it im over you that was 2 years ago let it go me and you have nothing to talk about."
"Ok then i am here to shop so let me do that " she didnt even look at me and continued working.

Kyra
Im on my way to jacauez house he aksed me to come over there. We havent had sex yet cause we only been dating for a little while. I pulled up to his condo and looked in the mirror and adjusted my mac lipgloss and fixed my hair . I got out and went to his door and knocked about 45 seconds later he came to the door in nothing but some nike joggers that were sagging so i can see his Tommy Hilfiger breifs .
"Hey bae" he said pulling me into a hug