35

Janasia

Polo grabbed my arm and pulled me to the VIP section "what the fuck you want" I said getting irritated he folded his hands and clenched his jaw "man look I'm not tryna argue if you Finna act like that you can go back out there and let dude call u a hoe and treat you like shit" He started walking away. He was right I should at least thank him for standing up for me . "wait " I grabbed his arm "thank you for standing up for me I don't even know him Kyra boyfriend brought him he got mad cause he thought he saw me look at you on stage "
"Don't worry about it I still love you and will do anything to protect you but I'm not gone get into all that its my party and I'm gone enjoy my self I suggest you do the same but if dude become a problem again then holla at me so I can have security throw him out" with that being said he walked away just seeing him tonight had all kinds of feelings and emotions flowing through my head .

Polo
I'm glad I saw jay at the club but I wasn't gone pour my heart out to her at this moment its not the right time. Walking away from her I could tell she had a lot on her mind shit I did too but I needed to talk to her more privately while I'm not drunk and not on my birthday. I was walking back to the bar and I saw Kyra sipping her drink and vibing to the music I had to talk to her and tell her to convince janasia to have a conversation with me. I walked up to kyra and tapped her on the shoulder she turned around surprisingly happy "hey polo happy birthday" "thank you" I said and flashed a quick smile "so look I know u haven't seen me in a while but I need a favor ...."

Kyra
I already knew what polo was talking about when he said he needed a favor he wanted me to talk to jay for him .To be honest I know janasia still love him and he most definitely still love her but I do understand what he said to her hurt her feelings but polo and janasia belong together so I'll do him this solid for the sake of my Bestfriends happiness. "Consider it done " I said bluntly "what you don't even know what I was about to say"
"Yes I do you want me to talk to jay for you and I will because y'all truly belong together"
"Thank u kk I promise imma fix this mess "
"Good now imma text u tomorow and tell u where she work u still got the same number?"
"Yea that 223 number imma pop up and surprise her thank you " he kissed my for head then walked away.

Teesha
When Rico introduced me to polo i laughed. I know he didn't come with jay but I do know she was there. I saw her and kyra and I thought of Reggie. I never really was pregnant I just wanted to be with him and made sure he left her raggedy ass . But now that he died 2 years ago I went to his funeral and I didn't see jay,polo,or Kyra . I wish he could've seen that I'm really the only one that was down for him. So I came up with a plan. I been seeing Rico before Reggie and I just now recently found out that he was cool with polo. So now I'm going to get in good with polo through Reggie and catch him slipping then cry rape and when Rico find out he gone kill polo.