38

Teesha

When I came from the shop I went to burger king and got me a 2 for 10 . While waiting in the drive through all I could think of was Rico. He don't know nothing about Reggie. He never understood how much me and him was in love. Everytime I try to go visit his grave Rico wanna spazz out . Honestly the only reason I'm with him is because he got a lil money and I can get close to polo. Polo think I'm just some random hoe that they used for head. But I was actually a virgin when I met them. Yeah I did what I had to do but hey they have me my coins so it was Gucci . Thinking about Reggie brought me to tears, I snapped back to reality when the lady at the drive through opened the window and handed me my bad. "That'll be $10.58 " I handed her 11 dollars and drove off .

Kk
While jay was gone I was holding things down at the shop. But something about that girl that just got her hair did didn't seem right to me. Why would her phone password be Reggie birthday? I couldn't shake this one off . I know jay had another appointment in 15 minutes so I texted her
Me- wya?
Jay👭❤- I'm on my way I'll be there in 5 minutes.

I locked my phone and continued with my client.

Jay

When I was done with polo I left my car at home and he said he would take me home after work. We talked it out and I do miss him so I agreed to give him another chance. We won't ever be as close as we were for a while because he broke my trust but I do miss my man 😏. Kyra texted me and aksed me where I was at so I told polo to speed up a little bit before I was late.
"Hurry the fuck up before I be late in this slow ass car" I said laughing

"Girl that range don't qualify to be in fast and furious either so shut yo ass up " he said mugging me. He always hated when I talked about his cars but it be so funny. When we​ got to the shop polo took off his seatbelt at turned towards me .
"So what I'm supposed to do untill you off ,and I thought u worked at Gucci ?"
"I did I quit tho so I can work at the shop full time. Kk mama let us take over so she could go in early retirement so I didn't need to say. And
You can go run some errands or you can stay with us."

Polo
I didn't want to stay all day in they shop that shit beyond gay but I was glad she wanted me around. I low-key didn't mind sitting in there with them. It's gone feel good to kick it with my girls.