20

Kyra

I decided that i wasnt gone shoot reggie but me and jay was gone beat his ass. After everything i did for him he do this to me. Jay told me this teesha bitch used to mess with polo but she cut it off so she mustve been around a long time to go through reggie and polo.

15 min later

Jay

So ounce we pulled up to reggie house kk just gave me a run through on wat to do. "So let me do all the work and if things get too hot then u come in " she said reassuringly "ok damn i know "
So we got out the car and knocked on the dooor .

Polo
"Aye bruh somebody at the door " i said is a pulled from the blunt
He got up and went to answer it i didnt pay any mind to who it was so i just took out my phone to text my baby

M:hey bae wyd

A few seconds later i heard a buzz that sounded like jays text ring tone for me. I knew it was hers because she,mad that specific ringtone on a app. wat she doing here? Then i heard reg say "hey baby wat u doing here i thought you was mad at me. "That's wat i came here to talk about " i heard a female voice say but then i realized it was kk i shook it off and but then i wonderd y jay left me on read . I just shook that off and finish smoking my blunt .

Reggie

When i opened the door kk and jay was there they looked mad asl and i know why i knew Jay was gone beat my ass for hurting her bff. "Hey baby wat u doing here i thought u was mad at me " she looked like she wanted to cut my dick off "thays wat i came here to talk about " she said then somebody texted jay she checked it then returned back looking at me.

Kyra

"Jay just go upstairs while me and him talk " i said then winked .she looked confused but then nodded and went upstairs.
" so baby lok im- " i cut him off i was mad at hiw pathetic he sounded "look nigga idk wtf u thinking this is but its not u do me like this after all the shit i did for u when u was in jail im the motherfucker who put money on yo books and came to see u and write u everyday not that bitch teesha. Ohh u so dumb not only to fuck her put get her pregnant damn" i said and smacked him with all the power in my body i didn't even realize I was crying until i felt tears running down my neck.