18

Reggie

Man i messed up bad, ion even want teesha i love kyra and i only call teesha up for head cause kyra dont do that,and i respect it cause she too pretty to be on her knees anyway. But still man teesha sayin that baby mine we only fucked once and i pulled out. Polo finna come over here and we finna blo some trees and i hope kk didnt tell jay cause she gone beat my ass and might fuck around and shoot me .

Polo

when i pulled up to reggie crib i just let myself in cause i have a spare key and i saw him pacing back and fourth like he just hurt somebody or sum. "Wassup regg " "wats good" he said dryly "wat happen man y u bugging" "man kk know about teesha" teesha was basicallya trap thot who did everybody and they daddy she even gave me head once but jay almost cut my dick off so i cut her off but she stuck to reggie like glue and they fucked once when he was drunk.
"Damn man how u let that happen"" i said rubbing the back of my neck "man she called talm bout she pregnant and i kno its mines cause we fucked last week and she said she was getting an abortion so i yelled at her and kk heard it she left crying."

Teesha

Hey yall yall havent heard from me but yall better get used to me cause im about to stir shit up