Another day and I'm all tied up.

Jacks POV

I walked in to the room and put my hand in to the Helmet, "nice try yesterday, your good in a group but your too eager, too wanting, you've got to wait or you waste you're time" I said the group of girls, I put my hand on the first paper that comes to it,"next up, is...  Silk" I shout. "Finally, you have no idea how long I've been waiting" she declared and walked to the door, "Come along now, servant" she commanded.  Great, now we are here ! I thought to myself as I ran down the hall.

She MADE me carry her up the stairs, and into the room, she locked the door and said "your not going anywhere unless I tell you to, got it ?" She demanded, "yes, my princess" I said as I kneel down, placing a fist over my heart.

"Good" now give me some food please and run the bath" at least she said please, I gave her some sliced steak and ran the bath, lit the candles and stopped the water, I went out when she said "give me a massage" I gave one and she relaxed, after an hour, I felt tired, she went to her bath, she drank her potion and said "sleep tight" and everything goes dark, I wake up, TIED to the bed, with only my boxers on, shit, I've must have been drugged.

It late as I look at the clock, The door to the bathroom opens and Silk come out, smiling.

"What did you do ?" I asked, "I put some potion of sleeping in a syring and injected it whilst you carried me up stairs, all I had to do was wait" she walked up to me, I noticed she wasn't wearing anything, she a little wet from the bath, she climbed onto the bed and kissed me, a soft, yet dominant kiss, she pulled a was and licked my chest, "Mmm, you taste nice" she gave me a seductive smile and stared to pull down my boxers, "let's see what the fuss is all abo...".

###################### LEMON, YES I KNOW, THERE IS ALOT OF THEM #####################

She stopped her sentence, I saw she was staring at my half erected cock, "I-it's so big" she said and turned to me, "I knew it had to be big from what Winter said and from yesterday, but my, I never thought this, and it isn't even fully erected is it" is put the hand on it and started to play with it, see looked at me as if I was prey, "we are gonna have some fun tonight" she whispered to me. ?Z?.! IF YOUR THERE, NOTCH, HELP MEEEEE !!!

She started to bite my neck, whilst I couldn't move, she was enjoying this, I found tell by the smile, "now, let's see how much juice is in you" she said as she started to move her hand faster, I moaned loudly, she placed her face next to my cock, after another 30 seconds, I came, I squirted long ropes of it everywhere, in her mouth and her face. "My, my, lots of juice, taste delicious" after licking it up, she move herself and forced herself on to me, it went in, she was tight, she moaned louder as I "popped her cherry" and she continue, I made her cum in minutes, seconds before me, she did this for another hour, before letting go, cutting the ropes and untying the knots.

################## END OF LEMON #############################

She collapsed next to me, her naked body felt warm, "wow, that's the secret, it should be kept from Blazette, she'll be rough on you, and keep it up till morning" Silk said.

"Well, hope her name comes last then" I said, causing Silk to laugh, "thank you, for everything you've done for me and my sister and friends, Winter told us what you said, "Always" to her question about being here for all of us, forever" she said. We both fell asleep.

The next thing I know, it 9 o'clock and Silk isn't in bed, I was about to head down stairs, when she came in, "it's raining today, it all day" she moaned, "well, if no one is going out, I'm gonna be lazy", I said. 

"And what, my servant, are you gonna do ?" She asked, curiously. "I'm gonna pull the name out of the helmet, but I'll wear nothing but my boxers, that will get you girls excited" I relied.

She gave a smile and said "you gonna be killed, you know that right ?" She said in playful voice, "yes, and now realising that, I'm gonna die, but I'm not going back on my decision" I said, she laughs and tidy up, I've cleaned the bed sheets, and placed a fresh one on as she went to the bath room to tidy up. And we both head down stairs.

Andr POV

We were all sat down, Silk came in and said Jack would be in after some coffee, after 2 minute, he walked in, some of us turned to smile and say good morning, only to Gasp in surprise, I turn and nearly fainted, Jack walked in, wearing nothing but boxers, really baggy boxers, "hey girls, since it's raining and you bored, I thought this my cheer you up, and let's get down to picking the name" he said in a some how seductive tone.

He put his hand in the bucket and pulled out a single piece, I prayed to Notch to let me be picked, I would soon just attack him and have my way with him if I had to wait, "well, let's go... Andr" he shout with a smile, I was in awe, so he ran upto me, grabbed me in a bridal style and slowly walked out the room, then up the stairs as some of the girls cheered for me.

"I love you" he said, it did the trick, I was taken out of my trance and kissed him as we entered his room.

A/N THANK YOU GUYS AND GALES FOR READING THIS BOOK, 100 READS!!!! THANKS EVERYONE.