The girl called Cupa and the lost

Jack's POV

"What's your name ?" Cupa asked, with a slight tone calmness in her voice, "I'm captain Brown, Jack Brown of the first battalion of the second airborne assault Corps, 1 platoon, Delta squad".(4th section)

She looked a bit confused about it is I said "just call me Jack".

"Jack, that's a nice name, thank you for saving me from that skeleton, it was about to kill me then you saved me and sorted my leg wound out, thank you so much". She said, I really blushed.

"It ok, what are you doing out here ?" I asked as an explosion brought me back to the situation at hand. "I heard a noise and came to investigate, I saw you run down the hill there and then the skeleton shot me, as for the rest you already know".

"Is your house nearby ?" I asked, "I can help you get back there, after all, I don't won't you to get hurt again tonight".

She smiled at this and said "I was hoping that you would say that, it over there in that small cave". She pointed a a small gap, it was hard to notice at first, in a small wooden area about 50-60 blocks away, she could walk but it was a bit slow so I picked her up and placed her over my shoulders in a fireman's lift, with my left arm through her legs and grabbing her left hand, her legs were on my shoulder and supported by my arm and her right arm grasping my back pack and my right hand held my weapon, finger on the trigger in case of any attack.

I covered the whole distance in about 20 seconds, "wow, your fast and pretty strong" she said with a giggle," thanks, you really light as well" I replied.

At the house, I laid her on her bed, the house had a chest, a Furnace and a crafting table, the all were planks and stone, she found a small part o the cave with a dead end and put a wall on the front, that is a clever way to hide the house. "It not much but it's home". She said as she noticed I was looking about.

"Yeah, it is, it clever..." I started to say when my radio cracked to life.

"SIR, IF YOU HEAR ME DON'T GO TO THE RENDAVO POINT, WE HAVE LOST SO MANY TROOPERS ON THE GROUND, WE WENT UNDERGROUND TO CAPTURE THE FIRST OBJECTIVE BUT WE'RE GETTING AMBUSHED" , I know that voice anywhere, it was sergeant George

GEORGE POV

I looked up to see what looked like hundreds of skeletons shooting down at us, cave spiders and normal spiders jump down and poison the ones they trap under neith them, a small corridor in the side of the cliff next to a mine shaft,an explosion cause the two men in there to be blown backwards, one of their bodies are thrown from the cliff, the man next to me falls down with an arrow in his shoulder, another blue energy like arrow hit another in the head,"MEDIC" I shout. 

More and more zombies,spiders and creeper walk towards us, I throw a grenade, it explodes and kills a few but more advanced and take the place of the ones who are dead, I grab my radio and finish what I was saying," sir, we have lost so many, the attacK has fail, command is destroyed and the final order is fight to the last man, so don't worry about the squad sir,they have done their job and we will do ours." "Fall back, that an order" Jack shouted down the radio, "No can do sir, we are surrounded" I replied.

"Brave bastards, fine go ahead, good hunting sergeant" Jack said

"Good bye sir, it's been a hell of a ride, I don't regret a thing" I said, "over and out".

"Come and get me you dumb bastards" I shout as a wave come at me most of the men are dead or dying but the few who are fine are fighting, right to the bitter end, I empty my pistol in to the crowd of zombies and creeper, I turn and face a creeper, "come on" I shout and on that moment I heard "hisssssss......BOOM" and that was the last thing I ever heard, as I plung in to limbo.

Jack's POV

"Notch damn it" too many men have died because of those mobs, too many !!!

"I've got to go, I have to find them" and ran out before she could stop me, I was seeing red and I just wanted to destroy those mobs with my bare hands.

I come up to abridge as a small group of zombies came at me, a few burst of automatic fire clears them up, then a stupid creeper comes out of nowhere and blows up, destroying the bridge and lobs me in to the water 10 blocks below.

I pass out due to the fall as whack my head on the bottom of the river.

##### TIME PASSES  #####

I wake to find myself face down on hard stone with water washing against my waist, Something wakes up to me, looks like a cave spider and a skeleton, my weapon is 4 blocks away from me and my arms are too weak to move.

Im about to pass out again thinking that this is it, but I heard a female voice, a voice of a young girl, "is he alive ?"

"He's breathing I think, let us hope he can pull through" an older, more mature feminine voice replied, then I pass out for the second time but for longer and more darker sleep.