What a day, What a night !!!

Jacks POV

I held my breathe as I stared at the name on the paper, I look at the girls as they wait with anticipation, I look in to her eyes, briefly, be she knew it's her name.

"See you tonight... Cupa" I said with a wide smile, she ran up and hugged me,"YES YES YES YES YES" she shouted and kissed me smack on the lips, I then carried Cupa up the stairs, bridal style.

Andr POV

"Bout time Cupa got picked, should have gone first if you ask me" I thought to myself, I then felt jealous but shook it off as my time will come around later.

Everyone crowded around Winter, "so... What's he like ?" Silk asked.

"He's definitely a good one, he gave me a massage, it was so relaxing and he made a meal with wine and lit some candles in the bathroom, I went in for a bath whilst he waited on the bed and..." She paused, "and ?" We all asked at the same time, she looked down and said "sorry, I can't spoil the surprise" she said with a devious smile.

"What surprise ?" I asked before I realised what she meant, she told us that Jack asked her to keep some of it secret, to surprise us when it's our turn.

"I asked him questions though, found out abit about our "mystery man", and you won't believe what his answers were" she claimed "what you asked him ?" Heat asked, she told us the list of questions like how old he was, when's his birthday, and was she his first.

Then we got curious, "how old is he, 19 ?" We asked, it shocked me that we didn't even know the most basic things about him, "he's 17 years old" our hearts stopped, he is so young, "he's been in the army for 7 years and his birthday is in 2 weeks and I was his first" she blurted out.

"17 ? Yet he's been to he nether, saved us and built a house, he's better then we thought" Gelli said

"You should have seen him this morning" Skelly said to the group, "Me, Andr and Blazette have seen him with just his boxers on, he's got a strong build" she said and blushed, as did I and even Blazette.

"I've seen him fully naked, trust me, you haven't seen nothing yet" we glared at her, "what's that suppose to mean ?, I-is his t-thing... Big ?"ask Zoey, Winter just said "I'll leave you to find out, but you WONT be disappointed" she said as she went out the room, we just stared at each other, thinking of what fun things Cupa gonna get up to tonight.

Jacks POV

I took Cupa to my room and placed her on my bed, I had food placed out already, the bath room was ready for use,"so Cupa, my princess, what would you like me to do ?" I asked and bowed before her, "would you like a massage and a relaxing evening" I asked.

She turn to me and kissed me, we then made out for about 5 minutes, be she pulled back and said "if you want but I would like to swim in the pool and have the massage later" she said with a cheeky grin, I wondered why she was grinning, then she said " you've got to swim with me, but you've got to wear some swimming trunks called speedos" she said, then explains that she got them a while ago from a wrecked ship that had lots of them stored on board.

They were marked 16-17, medium and that is my size, coincidentally, but they were the TIGHTEST things I have EVER WORE in my entire life, WHY ME ???.

I got them on and made my way outside to the pool, it was hot too.

Cupa must have told the girls or they must have seen me leave my room as the second I'm about to jump in to the pool with Cupa, all the other girls came out in bikinis and just stared at me, but I jumped before they saw too much and swam the full length of the pool in under 12 seconds, I did that to get away from them, it failed as they all jumped in, Cupa as well.

I swam under Cupa, came up next to her and talked abit and while I did this, the other girls tried to take my Speedos off, or pinched my ass every 5 seconds, WHY ME ?? I thought.

Skelly POV

After  Jack took Cupa up stairs, I heard him come down again about 20 minutes later, I saw him go out the door, but what he was wearing, nearly made my jaw smash through the floor, he wore nothing but these tight, black shorts with the words Speedo on the front, and in the middle of the "Speedos" was a bulging lump. 

"Nice view ?" I turn to see that Cupa said that, She then shouted " girls, get your swim suits on and check out my servant out back".

The girls came out with a quistioned look on their faces, Cupa explained, then everyone, including myself ran up, bikinis on and ran outside, all this was done in about 2 minutes since Jack left the house.

We all get out to see his body, half of us nearly faint and the rest of us blushed and went crazy, he looked at us, then dived in to the pool and made it to the other quickly, but we jumped in around him, he went to Cupa, Silk and Zoey tried to pull his "Shorts" off but couldn't, then Blazette and Andr started to pinch his ass.

"Hey, Jack, catch me" I shout as I dive on him, he caught me and held me up with both arms, the Blazette grabbed him from behind and lend back, Silk and Zoey tried to take his legs out, "get him girls" said Cupa, with a wicked smile, after about 5 minutes, we finally moved him, manage to drag him out of the pool and held him Down, "okey, I give up" he said, "finally, I thought you'd never surrender" said Blazette, "thank girls" said Cupa.

"Hey, I've got an idea, start striping him, we'll take his Speedos off" Charlotte said in a white bikini.

On hearing this, Winter, Silk and Blazette tried to take them off whilst we kept him down, but he struggled a bit and tried to wiggle to the pool, he would have taken the whole group in to the pool, which is quite impressive but Cupa shouted "stop" we stopped, but something happened and we heard a ripping sound.

Jack POV

Shit, they nearly took my Speedos off when Cupa told them to stop, thank Notch I thought then heard a ripping sound, I look down to see Silk and Blazette have ripped my Speedos off. I manage to break lose and run into the house, "nice try girls" I shout, "see you up stairs Cupa" I said after. The girls laugh, what a day, and tonight... "Notch help me"I thought as I shut the door.