Lemons and the next winner

LEMON AHEAD, IF YOU WANT, SKIP TILL YOU SEE THE CAPITAL TEXT SAYING IT ENDED

Jack POV

Winter walks out of the ensuite with nothing but a towel on, she walks up to the bed, her black hair is wet still, laid down, as if the water weighed it down, she laid next to me, we both blushed, we drank our wine whilst staring into each other's eyes, hers were palish green, with black line around the edge, we lend in and kissed, it was as passionate and soft as ever, we broke away, I then went the kiss her neck, she moaned a little, here and there, as I kissed and suck a little bit, she then removed the towel, she her naked body, she went under the cover and removed my boxers, to reveal my hard erection, "w-wow, your big" she said as she grasped it and slowly moved her hand slowly up and down my penis, "ooh" I moaned, damn she's good.

After a while, she grabbed my hand and pressed it between her legs, I know what she meant so pushed my finger slowly in to her, she was wet, and tight, " ahhhh, yeah" she moaned in to my ear as I finger her, after a minute, she pulls me on top of her, I know what gonna happen next so I grabbed a potion from my draw next to my bed, "drink this, it will stop you from getting pregnant and it lasts for 24 hours" she drank it and smiled, "now, show me how good a legendary human is in bed".
At first,I put the tip in but after I put the entire length in, and as I thruster harder and faster, Winter started to moan more and more, "ooh yeah, baby, right ahh.. there" she continued to moan, after about 3 minute I came in to her, I noticed that she came too.
Panting with pleasure, she flipped me over, so I was on the bottom and she was on top, with a smile on her face like she was a predator with its prey on a silver plate. If you can hear me, pray for me !!!,
After about 3 more rounds, she collapse next to me.
################# END OF LEMON ###################
She Wrapped her arms around me and said " I love you, promise me that you won't leave us, that you'll always be here", I whisper one word back, "Always" I said, she rest her head on my left shoulder, I put my right on her hand and my left around her waist, we were both comfortable then we both fell to sleep in each other's embrace.

Next Morning

I wake up to find Winter already awake,we stared into each other's eyes,  I kissed her then got up, and went down to make breakfast, whilst she went for the shower, it's only around 7 o'clock in the morning, so only a couple of girls were up (or have left their rooms) so I didn't need to wear too much, in fact, I just wore my boxers and slippers, went in to the kitchen and saw Skelly, she blushed like crazy, "morning Skelly, how's your sleep last night ?" I asked in a happy tone, "just fine"she replied, as I made toast.

"Your n-not wearing any clothes, just your p-pants" she stuttered, "yep" I replied, I know it wasn't a question, the struck a very sexy pose, I leaned to the left, bending my legs, stretched my left arm out fully and bent my right arm to show off my muscles. As I did that, I looked left and said "Bang!, firepower", she was tomato-red, I nearly cried, the Andr and Blazette walked in, as I held the pose, they blushed.

"Wait till I get you, you'll wish you never pulled that pose" said Blazette, "what ?, it's a gun show" I replied, they wore a questioned look on their faces, so I shout, " Boom !, Bang !, Firepower !!!" ( whilst doing that, I stood up straight, bent both arms in, to show muscles and then went back to the previous pose, they blush like hell, but Skelly started to giggle, I then grabbed the toast and made my way upstairs.

"What do you want to do now ?" I asked Winter, she put her clothes back on, well, not the wither skeleton hat and said "I just want to talk now, last night was amazing and your massages were the best but I want to know more about you".

So we sat on the bed, I made the covers normal again then we talked, but after I put a shirt on, I asked "what do you want to know ?" She looked excited and jumped at the question, "I want to know, how old are you ?, as I'm 18"  I thought about my words and said "I look 18 and sometimes feel that I am, but I'm actually 17, my birthday is in a couple of weeks though" she was shocked, "no way" she said, "yeah, I've been in the army for 7 years" I replied.

"That's my next question, ok, what about... Was I your first ?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes, you were and you were Good too" I replied with a smirk, she continued the ask questions and I answered all of them. At 10 to 12, I asked "if you want, tell the girls about my massages but could you keep the sex quiet, I just like the girls to guess, but I'll leave it to you" she nodded. "And another thing, I don't think you'll see me again if Blazette gets picked, because if she does, she murder me" I said in a faked tone of worry. "Hahahahahaha" Winter laughs.

In the room, the girls asked all the questions from "what's he like ?" To "is his body perfect.

Winter sat down, I went to the helmet and said, "if you want to find out what happened last night, you can ask Winter, but I asked her to keep some parts of it secret, if to say, not ruin the surprise" all the girls looked at Winter, who blushed, then back to me as I put my hand in to the basket, I pulled out a single piece of paper, it wasn't Blazette, thank Notch, I smiled and eyed the group.

A/N SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER, PLEASE SEND ME SUGGESTIONS OF WHO YOU WANT NEXT, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY DEAR READERS.  OVER AND OUT.