CH.9

I burst into my room startling Kaitlin. Henry was resting with his eyes closed and Tomas was wrapping up his homework. "I found it!", I grinned. Tomas sat down his quill. "Found what?". "The balsick". This get his full attention. "Where?". "Under the school". He looked confused. "Under the school", he repeated slowly. "Don't look at me like that I'm not crazy. I heard it. I was following it and then it disappeared so it had to have gone somewhere". He sighed. "Well this makes things a lot more complicated then. I'll try to do more research. Perhaps they have something here at this library." I nodded. "I'll help you. Tomorrow during lunch?". He nodded his head in response and got back to work. This was going to be awkward. Tomas and I had never bonded or done anything together and now we were study buddies. I heard skin against skin and looked over toward Kaitlin who was besides Henry. Her fair skinned hand was brushing back his hair as her light blue looked longingly at him, not even noticing I was watching. I pursed my lips and walked toward my trunk. I'll talk to her tomorrow. I pulled out two empty vile's and left the room. My destination, the hospital wing.
The room was vacant except for five students. Two of them were my victims.  I rubbed my finger over the two vile's and whispered one of my spells. Dark black liquid filled the tiny bottled to the brim. I uncorked one of them and brought it to one of the boys lips. He slowly swallowed it and fell in an even more deeper sleep. His skin turned back to its original color, his hair looked less greasy, and his lips turned color. I walked over to the next and brought the second to his lips. His eyes shot open. I could see the fear in his eyes. "Ssh ssh its okey", I whispered not wanting to wake the other hospitalized students. "Drink". His shook his head violently. I sighed. "Please, you'll be better". He looked uncertain. I brushed back his sweat soaked hair out of his eyes. "Please". He swallowed loudly and drank it. He immediately looked better. His breathing became even and his brown eyes became softer. His brown hair returned to a lighter color and his skin turned to a tan. He stared at me. I took the vile and walked out of the room, not looking back the entire way.