A Decision Made

"And that was my dream.." I explained to Temari.

She quirked a brow. "What the hell kind of dream is that? You fought Sasuke?"

"Yeah, but it didn't feel like a dream...at all. It felt like it was real. Everything was real."

"How are you so sure?"

"I'm not...I'm just glad everyone is okay."

"Don't be so sure about that."

"About what?"

"I heard that Sakura was hurt in a fight against an Akatsuki."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Who?"

"He goes by Kisame."

"That bitch," I growl, clenching my fist. "We have to go see her!"

"Let's wait till Neji and Gaara wake up."

"Um...why can't we just wake them up?"

"Good point," Temari went into their tent and shouted, causing them both to wake up. "Problem solved."

"Hey guys!!" I shouted running back to Konoha with my arms everywhere. "Where's Billboard Brow!?"

"She's at the clinic, why? She isn't ready for guests yet." Shikamaru said calmly.

"OH YES THE FUCK SHE IS!"

"Quiet down with the excessive profanity."

"DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME! WORRY ABOUT YOUR HAIRLINE!"

"What a drag." he sighs, gesturing me towards the clinic. "You comin' or what?"

"Yeah, don't get your knickers in a twist, I'm not a cheetah."

"....Himaru, I fail to see how you were made a Jounin..." Temari says quietly.

"You're not the only one." Shikamaru speaks up.

"Oh yeah?!" I shout, " Well, I fail to see why you two haven't fucked yet!"

Immediatly, Temari and Shikamaru stopped in their tracks and looked at me with angry, black eyes. I chuckled nervously.

"HIMARU!!!!!!!"