A Chill Day..?

Himaru's POV

"Come onnnnn!" I whined, "I said I was sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't not cut it, Himaru!" Temari hissed, whipping her head towards her friend. "You've taken it waaaay too far now!"

"Don't hold grudges, Temari." Himaru scolded.

"She's right..." Shikamaru butted in, "Normally, I'd be too lazy to hold a petty grudge, but; you deserve it. This time."

"But..."

"No buts!" Temari snapped.

I groaned loudly. Why had crawled up their ass prior to today? Hm..maybe they were sexually frustrated. I love having a mind, and a brain. It's so private and no one knows what you're thinking about. God bless—err... I mean, Kami bless? Whatever.

"Yo, Sakura!" I shouted loudly, barging into her room. "I heard you were hurt and I came with my condolences!"

Shikamaru shook his head. "Do you even know what that word means?"

I shook my head before giggling slightly, "Nope! What does it mean?" I pipped.

He sighed whilst shaking his head again. "Why do I even bother?"

"Right...why do you even bother?" Sakura asked, a half smile on her face.

"Shut your whore mouth, Haruno!"

Everyone just stopped and looked at me with concerning eyes. I was pretty sure everyone thought there was something wrong with me, but I'm normal guys, I swear. Maybe not.

"Himaru, could you please calm down with the constant profanities?" Shikamaru asked as he rubbed his temples.

"Let me think about it...." I looked around and hummed a bit, "Noo, thank youuu."

"HIMARU!"

A/N: I started this when I was like,,,, really young. I'm still deciding if I want to continue it or not.