Break Through

Tell me something I need to know,
Then take my breath and never let it go,If you just let me invade your space,i'll take the pleasure,and take it with the pain.
If in the moment I bite my lip in the moment you know this is something bigger than beyond and bliss ,...give a reason to believe it.Cause if you want to keep me,you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder.And if you really need me you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm gonna skip the talk show today
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Himaru POV

I smile at Itachi goofy like then back at Madara.

"Who're you talking to ,Woman?Tell me."Madara ordered.

"Firstly,the name's Himaru.Secondly,you are not my dad...shit,I've never met my dad.But the whole point of what I'm saying is ;you aren't as cute as Itachi and Sasuke,so you'd better work on that.I mean-I saw a picture of you once with Kakashi-Sensei once when you guys were younger and you were kind of cute....wait!Aren't you like 100 years old?Beca-"

"Shut up child,you're giving me a headache!"He interrupted,rubbing his temples.

"Nice."Itachi complimented me on my annoyingness."Himaru you have to find a way out because you aren't ready for this battle yet.There's still so much more you need to find out."Itachi grew serious.

"I know,but I know he obviously won't let me leave without a fight!Duhhh!Use your brain."

"Hn.How about I make you a deal then?"Madara's deep voice chimes in.

I turn my attention to him and nod as signal.

"Tell me who you're talking to."

I clenched my fists and bit my tongue.Should I???Does Itachi want me to???So..complicated!

"Should I?"I ask Itachi.

"Go ahead,He can't do anything to me now."

"Okay....Madara the one I'm talking to is an Uchiha."I gulp.

"And..?"He smirked evilly.

"His name starts with an 'I' and it ends with an 'I' as well."I hint.

"No games,woman!Just tell me."

Bozos and pedophiles...tsk tsk.

"Fine,the person I'm talking to is....-"

Down comes rocks and I see people I was actually happy to see...It was.....