1: クリスタルはかわいいです

The Light of my Life - Light Yamagi love story

Hi my name is Crystal Marie Amane and I'm in love with Lihgt Yagami. I have long blonde hair that is super sraight and I have blue eyes that are also red when I'm angry and purple when i'm around someone I love.

I woke up one mMonday mourning to find Ligh in my bedroom. My eyes turned purple! He was writing something in in his weird black book. "Hey Crystal" said lighr, or shoud i say lighqt becase he is a qt!! (A/N: that means cutie if you're dumb and didn't know that).

"Hey Crystal!" sai Light. "Hou did you sleep?"

"Pretty well." I repleid. "I dremed about you. i was a princes and yuo were a princeand we were married!"

"But Crystal! Your twin sister Misa is my girlfriend! And we're going to be married! Oh but Crytsal, you're the one that I lov!"

"I know! Let's kill her!" I said.

And that is the story if how I found out Light wans kira and he wrote Missa's name in the death note. She did of a heart attack 40 sconds latter.

The next day I woke up and L was in my room!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hello Crystahl Mariyah Amanay." (A/N: yes I know that's not how you spell Crystal Maria Amane but L is British so that's how he talks) "did you know that Light is Kirah?"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" I pretended to be super shocked, I was a better actor than even Mise. And L fell for it becuse I'm such a good actress that I can fool the best detectuve in the world!!!

"Yes we have pot him in prysson. Don't wurry Sahyu is okay."

"SAHYU!" I screm. I ran to the Yagamie house (which is nextdoor to my house that i live in with Missa)

Saciko (that's Kight and Sayo's mum btw) antswered the doer. "Hello Cristal" she said.  "Why was L in your room?"

I din't even answer I just ran upstairs to Sawyu's room & she was in there. Sahyu had her nails painted black with the number 6 on each nail whitch made 66666 so it was like 666+2 which maid it doubel eval. She aslo had pentagarm earrings. Sayo was rly satanic lyke me and we worshiped the divil to gether.But we're not goffik or anything, we r super popular & prettie.

"Critsal I'm so happy to seeyou!" said Sahyu.
"I heard Liht is Kirra?????????????????" I said.
"Yes he was arresed after Misah was found ded in her apesjdr wehre she lived with Ligt." said Sayu.
'Misah was my twin sister <3" I said.
"yeah I know, your name is Crystal maria money."
"No, it's Crystal Maria  a M a NE!"

Then me and Sayu started working on our plan to prove Litgh wasn't Kera!

BeEP BEEP! went my phone. I had a text from Miza!

M: Hay Gurl, hope you and Sau are having a good time! Lites not Kira I promise! I'll explain latyr ok ily Crytsal u r tha best twin sistah in da 🌍! See you soon!
-Misa

C: Hai Misha! It me Cryxtal! Luv yu lots hope your having fun in Calrifornia shooting your new movie! When will you b back???

M: I'll be back tomoz! I'm hav00000ing such a goos time in Vancuver! But I miss yew!

A/N: thank yuo for reding my fanfiction! There will be lots more to come and don't worry, Neer, Matt, and Melon will be in it soon! Especially Neer he's my fave <3. I promis Sayu isn't ooc she's actually emo she just pretends 2 b not emo in the amine & manga. Trust me it says so in volume 8 of the mange. Ok bie babes ily all!

-Emily xoxo