Cameron Dallas Imagines

You wake up to kisses. You moan and open your eyes. "Cam. What are you doing?" You ask him and sit up. "We have a big day planned!" He says and you frown. "But, but, sleep." You say and cover yourself in covers. "Dont make me." He says and you just lay there. He grabs the blanket and pulls it off. "No!" You yell and try and grab it. You close your eyes and the bed moves. Cam jumped in. "What?" You ask and he kisses your nose. "Y/n, you are cute when you sleep. It is a shame." He says and picks you up. "No no no nooo!" You yell as you are taken away from your friend, sleep. He carries you down the stairs and plops you on the couch. "Why here?" You ask and kiss him. "Because, y/n, we are going to the park." He says and you smile. You think, "Wait!! Our aniversery!" You yell and smile. "Indeed Dear." He says and walks over to the cooking bacon. There is a loud knock at the door. "Could you get it babe?" Cameron asks you. You moan and stand up, trudging to the door. "Hello!" Your neighbor says and pies your face. "What the hell!" You yell and wipe off your eyes. Cam looks over and sees you. "What in the depths of hell was that for?!" You scream at him. "Well, a beautiful girl like you deserves something to eat. I didnt mean to pie you. But, wow, your gorgeous." He says and leans on the door. You look over at Cam who is rolling his eyes. He leans in to kiss you and you grab Cameron. "Well, meet my boyfriend, Cameron." You say and smile. He waves and laughs. "So you would rather pick you little Magcon boy than me?" He asks. You nod. You walk away to clean off your pie filled face. "So you think a ripped body and adoring face will keep her away from me?" The cocky neighbor says. "I hope so." Cam says and slams the door. You look at him and laugh. He kisses your forehead and smiles. "Oh! Cherry Pie!" He smiles and you laugh. You hush his lauging by kissing him. "Alright let me get dressed!" You say and run up the stairs to grab a skirt and tank top. You brush your hair and throw on a tad bit of makeup.
After, we eat and hop into the Jeep. We head down to the park and sit down by the tree where we met. He had a picnic planned but there was only some cookies. A girl walked up and looked at Cam. She was a beautiful blonde with bright blue eyes and a good body. "Can I hold your hand?" She asked Cameron and he let go of your own hand went with hers. "Cam?! Cam!!" You yell as he runs off. You frown and look at the cookies. "It is our aniversery. Not the random girl and his aniversery." You mumble as Cam gets into the Jeep and drives off with her. You go to grab your phone and cannot find it. "No! Its in the Jeep." You say and your tears start to blur your vision. It was your 2 year aniversery and you got ditched. You shed a single tear and wipe it away quickly. After the one, there is a series of tears. It gets to the point where you are sobbing. You stand up and start to walk home. "Uggh. The park is 3 miles from home!" You shout as you walk in your heels. As you are walking, it begins to rain. "This day cannot get any worse!" You say and begin to cry again. You pull off your heels because your feet are killing you. You stay quiet and continue walking. You hear a car and it slows down. You look in to see Cameron, the boy who ditched you. "Y/n, in!" He says and you ignore him. "Y/n! Come on! Please get in! Your soaking wet." He shouts again. "Come on doll. Please get in, I love you so much." He says again and you stop and turn. "If you loved me, you wouldnt have ditched me." You say and start walking again. "Babe, you dont understand!" He said and hopped out of the Jeep. He grabbed your arms."Uhhg! Let go of me!" You yell and pull free. "And go ahead Cameron Dallas, what dont I understand?" You scream. "I dont have an excuse for what I did. Please, accept my apologies. I need you." Cam says and emphasizes need. "I dont know if I can do that." You say and shake your head, tears streaming down your face. You look in his eyes. You can see he was crying. "Cam, you were crying?" You ask and he nods. "When I said I needed you, I wasnt kidding." He said and walked over to you. You dropped your heels and stood there. You grabbed his face and you kissed him. "I totally forgive you." You say in between kisses.